The Body Shop Drops of Light Pure Healthy Brightening Serum

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, PEG-20, Methyl Gluceth-20, Alcohol Denat., 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Hydrolyzed Soy Flour, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Rosa Centifolia Extract /Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmaria Palmata Extract, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Salicylic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Parfum/Fragrance.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

So I've been using this product for almost two years. It took me a while to write a review because I really wanted this product to not work. I know that sounds terrible, but this stuff is pricey for a student like me, and there are more budget friendly serums out there. I always go back to this serum.

I recently smashed one of my serum bottles and was serum-free for about a week. My face was noticeably more dull and not glowy, in comparison to when I used the drops of light serum. The serum makes your skin looks so glowy and fresh, and it's an excellent makeup base. My skin looks so great with this serum that I rarely wear makeup nowadays.

Each bottle lasts around 2 months if you use it twice a day. The packaging and the pipette are very premium. It doesn't instantly remove scars, especially the pitted ones - but unfortunately, realistically there isn't much out there that can. It does gradually lighten you skin and I would wait 4 months to see results. It most definitely helps speed up the process of new scars.

Expensive product was £26! But is worth it!! Makes my skin feel really glowy and healthy! Really does brighten your face this paired with the liquid peel is a great combo!

AMAZING. Love this product it is pricey but so worth the money hands down. I suffer from hyper pigmentation having south Asian skin tones so I'm prone to dark spots. I've only been using it just over a week and I've actually noticed a significant difference. I wake up glowing I don't even want to wear foundation anymore. It sinks into the skin so quickly it's as if it vanishes. Highly recommend!

I'm on my 3rd bottle of this! I absolutely love it. Makes my skin so supple and I have definately noticed that my acne scars are fading. It brightens skin giving that natural 'glow from within'. My HG serum 100%

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I have severe hyperpigmentation and this serum has definitely made a huge difference in evening out the skin tone. I have had these marks for more than 7 years and of course overtime the skin gets darker if not treated and this product has managed to significantly lightening it over a span of a month.

Use: Apply it to the dark areas and let it absorb into the skin and thereafter apply your moisturizers as usual. In the daytime you must apply a moisturizer with SPF 30+ (You should be anyway if you suffer from any type of pigmentation)