The Body Shop Drops of Light Pure Healthy Brightening Serum

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, PEG-20, Methyl Gluceth-20, Alcohol Denat., 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Hydrolyzed Soy Flour, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Rosa Centifolia Extract /Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmaria Palmata Extract, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Salicylic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Parfum/Fragrance.

Expensive product was £26! But is worth it!! Makes my skin feel really glowy and healthy! Really does brighten your face this paired with the liquid peel is a great combo!

AMAZING. Love this product it is pricey but so worth the money hands down. I suffer from hyper pigmentation having south Asian skin tones so I'm prone to dark spots. I've only been using it just over a week and I've actually noticed a significant difference. I wake up glowing I don't even want to wear foundation anymore. It sinks into the skin so quickly it's as if it vanishes. Highly recommend!

I'm on my 3rd bottle of this! I absolutely love it. Makes my skin so supple and I have definately noticed that my acne scars are fading. It brightens skin giving that natural 'glow from within'. My HG serum 100%

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I have severe hyperpigmentation and this serum has definitely made a huge difference in evening out the skin tone. I have had these marks for more than 7 years and of course overtime the skin gets darker if not treated and this product has managed to significantly lightening it over a span of a month.

Use: Apply it to the dark areas and let it absorb into the skin and thereafter apply your moisturizers as usual. In the daytime you must apply a moisturizer with SPF 30+ (You should be anyway if you suffer from any type of pigmentation)