Artdeco Blusher (all shades)

Artdeco Blusher (all shades)
Blusher (all shades)Blusher (all shades)

on 5/30/2017 2:02:00 AM

The 2017 Spring Apricot-Azalea blush is my first blush from Artdeco and boy am I impressed! It is so pigmented and blends so easily, even though I am fair skinned, I am not afraid to put a light touch of this in the morning when I am rushing. The color payoff is amazing and it does not disappear off my cheeks. The color is nice and natural and doesn`t emphasize any skin imperfections. For the price, it performs as well as a high end brand. Will definitely repurchase.

on 7/14/2016 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have really dry skin by my cheeks so sometimes finding a good blush that doesn't get flaky during the day can be hard. I didn't have any problems with this blush! The application is smooth and it stays all day. There's half off on the Art Deco site right now too

on 6/20/2016 3:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I have this Artdeco blush in cool pink shade #40, but I tried and liked many more of their wide color range. In a store, I got instantly attracted to Artdeco blush collection because it had more cool or neutral tone shades than some other brands.

The colors are extremely pigmented. I have to barely touch the blush with a brush and still double check and get rid of the excess before applying to my cheeks. With the amount of product I am using each time, I do not see myself ever finishing it! :)

The packaging is not pretty, it does not include a mirror or a brush. But it is small and light enough to carry it around (if you keep a separate mirror in your handbag anyway) for touch ups. The box has a magnet underneath and is perfect if you wish to include the Blusher into your pallet.

Considering the price, color range, and pigmentation, I do recommend to try this blush out.