Glossier Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Glossier Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)
Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)

3.0

Not tested on animals

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Really wanted to love this and I think this is better than Benefit's and Too Faced Highlights I've purchased in the past because my skin tone is on the olive/darker side. However, because I have drier skin, I need to make sure to moisturize thoroughly—especially in the wintertime otherwise this product looks cakey. If I apply this w/ a well moisturized face, then the product works great. The clear moisturizer in the middle of this tube is moisturizing but not enough for my face.

You also have to make sure to blend the product well and do it in natural light so that you're able to see how much you've applied—a little goes a long way. I do like the way this product looks when done right, but it requires too much time to do everyday.

I'd imagine I'd use this frequently in on vacations at the beach for a more intense glow but not too realistic in NYC winters.

on 2/26/2017 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Love the marketing and branding of this brand. This however is a miss for me. I got it in Topaz and it just makes me look like grease ball in just few minutes, nothing close to healthy glowing sun kiss skin. Maybe its for people with dry skin unfortunately its not for me.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

A sucker for tubed highlighters & blushes, i bought haloscope in topaz. I have pale, olive skin, and the colour pay-off is okay. Sometimes it seems that im not wearing anything at all, but can catch a glimpse of a coppery-dewy sheen on the hollows of my cheeks when i catch a glimpse of my self in the mirror. I like the texture & the ease of application: no tugging or pulling. The fact that it is made of crushed minerals (topaz, i guess), totally sold me. Overall, $22 is a lot -- but when i run out, i will probably by another.