Glossier Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Glossier Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)
Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)

Not tested on animals

on 8/2/2018 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I bought quartz and I’m so glad that the pigmentation isn’t strong so that there would be a colorful streak on my face. It makes your skin look wet and multidimensional and doesn’t emphasize texture as much as powder highlighters normally do. I really like the balm in the middle because I think it diffuses the color and makes it look like an actual glow and not a highlighter sitting on top of the skin. It’s a bit pricey tho, but that’s how I feel about all of glossier’s products.

on 6/12/2018 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I own all three shades, and I wear the shade "Medium" in the stretch concealer and tint for reference. All three highlighters look great! I especially love the shade Quartz. This will NOT give you that heavily highlighted look - this provides more of a natural dewy sheen. It's not glittery by any means, it's pearlescent. I love wearing them to give my skin that extra oomph - it even looks great with no makeup at all. I truly recommend this product, as I have already made my friends buy it (they love it too!). The price might be a little much, but it's less than most highlighters on the market; for such high quality, the price is totally worth it.
It's $22, but you can use my link for 20% off your next Glossier purchase! You're welcome :) http://bff.glossier.com/hGeV4

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

THANK GOD a beautiful highlighter for people with darker skin. It's annoying that every highlighter out there is pale and chalky. This makes me look sun kissed and glowy but not greasy at all. It melts into my skin and the packaging is super nice and convenient

on 7/8/2016 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Totally fell on the Glossier hype train on this one. I am about an NC 35-40 and ordered Topaz because I thought the golden undertones of this would look better on my skin. This product offers, at most, a sheen, and only in certain lighting. I've tried everything to apply this to get a bigger effect. I've applied this directly from the stick, but it moves my foundation around. I've used my fingers. I've used brushes and beauty blenders and just can't get a really good glowy effect. On top of that, this product is kind of sticky. Sure, I guess you could top off with a powder highlighter...but why? What's the point of having to do that when this product is supposed to give you that dewy glow in the first place? Anyway, the most glow I get out of this is when I am not wearing any product on my face and even then, I get more of a sheen and not really a highlight. On top of that, the effect doesn't really last. If you're into subtly this may be for you, but for $22, I really don't think this product was worth the money. Very disappointed.