Glossier Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Glossier Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)
Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)

Not tested on animals

on 4/13/2018 5:30:00 PM

Hear me out!! This is one of my top 5 Glossier products that I think could work for everyone. I own Quartz and Topaz, and I love them both!
It has a very dewy and semi-sparkly finish, but not so intense that it looks like you’re caking on highlighter powder. This leaves a pretty and natural finish, similar to what I’d look like after sitting in the sun for a minute. It’s really beautiful if you’re going for a no makeup makeup look.

I swipe it directly onto my face and then rub my pointer and middle finger on the haloscope. I pat where I put it on my face in little circles, moving in a C motion from my cheekbones to the ends of my eyebrows. This technique has worked the best for me so far, and whatever foundation that I might have pulled is all blended by the time I finish dabbing with my fingers.

The light hits it just right and gives off such a dewy finish, I can’t stress that enough because my skin is so dry and it’s hard for me to achieve that! I love this and I’m convinced it will last forever, I’ve been using it for months!

To be honest, I initially bought this product on an excited whim after first discovering Glossier (and their cute packaging, etc.).
I received the product and immediately fell in love. This product gives me the perfect dewy ( not glittery) glow and is pretty easy to apply and blend. Thus far, I have only tried the Quartz.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't think it's a bad product. I like that it has a moisturizing middle part and a shimmery outer part. The packaging is quite bulky, but easy to toss into a handbag. I was sent the Moonstone one by Glossier, which is a beautiful white that looks a lot like the living luminizer by RMS or the Tata Harper one. Much like these products, it is very rich in consistency, like a balm stick. And for this reason, I don't use it as much as I'd like: I'm super oily, so this is way too nourishing for me. It feels a bit sticky and tacky; I like checking that I'm still matte throughout the day, and when I feel my upper cheeks and they're balmy, it's the same consistency as if my natural oils poked through, which is pretty unpleasant. This should feel nice on dry-skinned folks.

on 10/6/2016 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

Got mine in Quartz for my pale skin. The packaging is so perfect and simple. I just swipe this on my cheekbones and cupid's bow after foundation and blend with a brush. Light bounces so beautifully and gives me three-dimensionality in photographs. Definitely going to repurchase- but I won't have to soon. This lasts forever! Had for months and I've barely gotten through even a quarter-inch of product.

on 9/24/2016 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Not for me. It never sets