Glossier Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
Glossier Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)
Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)

3.0

1 review

Not tested on animals

on 6/19/2016 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I bought this highlighter in the color Topaz since I thought Quartz would be too light for my brown skin.

Just as Glossier's description states, this gives more of a dewy look than anything shimmery or shiney. Depending on the way the light hits, you DO get small hints of shine owing to the topaz in the formula, but for the most part you are just getting a sheen/glow. This would work best as an everyday highlighter or to be layered under something more intense.

Application isn't that tricky, but make sure to apply the product with your hands. Adding the product straight from the tube disturbed my makeup since it isn't so soft that it melts into the skin. It's better to warm it up with your fingers and pat it in.

I don't know that I would buy this product again as for me, it is just so so. I get more everyday glow using Revlon's Skinlights. Sometimes I can barely see this product on my skin.