Glossier Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Glossier Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)
Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)

3.8

Not tested on animals

on 6/12/2018 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I own all three shades, and I wear the shade "Medium" in the stretch concealer and tint for reference. All three highlighters look great! I especially love the shade Quartz. This will NOT give you that heavily highlighted look - this provides more of a natural dewy sheen. It's not glittery by any means, it's pearlescent. I love wearing them to give my skin that extra oomph - it even looks great with no makeup at all. I truly recommend this product, as I have already made my friends buy it (they love it too!). The price might be a little much, but it's less than most highlighters on the market; for such high quality, the price is totally worth it.
It's $22, but you can use my link for 20% off your next Glossier purchase! You're welcome :) http://bff.glossier.com/hGeV4

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have two of the three haloscope highlighters. To me, these are just a meh product... i don't hate them but i also don't love them either. This product is a good low maintenance highlighter... but be weary that it is quite thick and can look on the greasy side very easy. As i have oily skin, I find it is best to use this product on days when its less humid or my skin is on the dryer side, because this can go from cute to oily quickly!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't think it's a bad product. I like that it has a moisturizing middle part and a shimmery outer part. The packaging is quite bulky, but easy to toss into a handbag. I was sent the Moonstone one by Glossier, which is a beautiful white that looks a lot like the living luminizer by RMS or the Tata Harper one. Much like these products, it is very rich in consistency, like a balm stick. And for this reason, I don't use it as much as I'd like: I'm super oily, so this is way too nourishing for me. It feels a bit sticky and tacky; I like checking that I'm still matte throughout the day, and when I feel my upper cheeks and they're balmy, it's the same consistency as if my natural oils poked through, which is pretty unpleasant. This should feel nice on dry-skinned folks.

on 10/6/2016 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

Got mine in Quartz for my pale skin. The packaging is so perfect and simple. I just swipe this on my cheekbones and cupid's bow after foundation and blend with a brush. Light bounces so beautifully and gives me three-dimensionality in photographs. Definitely going to repurchase- but I won't have to soon. This lasts forever! Had for months and I've barely gotten through even a quarter-inch of product.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I resisted buying this for 4 days after its release but then I caved and bought Quartz because I'm drinking the Glossier koolaid (NC25 oily skin). Damn you Glossier marketing! Packaging is cute, I love anything that comes in a stick form as it makes traveling with the product and application way easy. Color is a barely perceptible light sheen on my skin, but I get the same look when I don't blot for a couple of hours and my skin starts to ooze grease. The oil core also leaves my skin feeling incredibly sticky. This product is best suited for those with dry skin who want a very natural glow. I'll stick with my Becca and Cover FX powder hightlighters instead.