Glossier Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Glossier Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)
Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)

3.5

Not tested on animals

on 8/2/2018 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I bought quartz and I’m so glad that the pigmentation isn’t strong so that there would be a colorful streak on my face. It makes your skin look wet and multidimensional and doesn’t emphasize texture as much as powder highlighters normally do. I really like the balm in the middle because I think it diffuses the color and makes it look like an actual glow and not a highlighter sitting on top of the skin. It’s a bit pricey tho, but that’s how I feel about all of glossier’s products.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Really wanted to love this and I think this is better than Benefit's and Too Faced Highlights I've purchased in the past because my skin tone is on the olive/darker side. However, because I have drier skin, I need to make sure to moisturize thoroughly—especially in the wintertime otherwise this product looks cakey. If I apply this w/ a well moisturized face, then the product works great. The clear moisturizer in the middle of this tube is moisturizing but not enough for my face.

You also have to make sure to blend the product well and do it in natural light so that you're able to see how much you've applied—a little goes a long way. I do like the way this product looks when done right, but it requires too much time to do everyday.

I'd imagine I'd use this frequently in on vacations at the beach for a more intense glow but not too realistic in NYC winters.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

A sucker for tubed highlighters & blushes, i bought haloscope in topaz. I have pale, olive skin, and the colour pay-off is okay. Sometimes it seems that im not wearing anything at all, but can catch a glimpse of a coppery-dewy sheen on the hollows of my cheeks when i catch a glimpse of my self in the mirror. I like the texture & the ease of application: no tugging or pulling. The fact that it is made of crushed minerals (topaz, i guess), totally sold me. Overall, $22 is a lot -- but when i run out, i will probably by another.

on 8/2/2016 1:34:00 AM

I was sucked in by the cute packaging. The oil core is a big turn off for me. By the time I'm ready to use a highlighter my face has skincare, which includes moisturizer and SPF. Oh, I forgot, to add foundation. I live in very hot and very humid Florida. I do not need to add oil to my skin. I will say the product did glide on my skin without disturbing the rest of my makeup. I first tried the silvery color which did nothing. Except for grease shine there was nothing. Then I tried the bronze. As a highlight on my cheekbones I got the grease shine with an odd bronze cast. It was also the wrong shade, for my skin tone, to work as a contour. It looked cute. I didn't like the feel of it on my skin and it also had very little product. Not a good value for my money. Sorry glossier. I really wanted to like it.