Glossier Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)

Filtered by skin type : Other
Glossier Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)
Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)

3.0

Not tested on animals

I have this in quartz and it is a nice addition to my routine. It makes my skin look radiant without being too shiny or weird. I have had good luck with glossier's makeup so far, although I know the formula isn't for everyone. My skin seems to agree with it!

Use my bff code if you want 10% off http://bff.glossier.com/hqIV6

on 11/15/2017 8:03:00 PM

So disappointing. More like a balm than a highlighter, so if that’s what you’re after it might work for you. I wanted a simple cream highlighter to liven up my face. Maybelline Master Strobing stick is 1000 x better than this one. Or go for a NARS multiple or Becca’s fluid highlighters

I'm disappointed. I drink the Glossier koolaid so hard- I love the aesthetic, the packagng, the message, the idea of skincare as makeup and vice versa and light, sheer formulas that are the opposite of the Kim K ultra contoured look that is so everywhere on youtube and IG right now. But this was.....disappointing and underwhelming.

The amount of product you get- which I guess I should have realized by the product description but I'll be honest, I never pay a TON of attention to that and the other Glossier products I've tried have come in reasonable sizings compared to price- is teeny teeny teeny. I clicked it all the way up to see and it's like 1/2". So the price is a con for me.

I found it applied smoothly without shifting my base around but I do wear just a BB cream. I like the finish- not sticky or greasy but slightly moist. It possibly gave me a zit in the area I applied it. I do not usually break out high on my cheekbones near my eyes, but it still could be a coincidence, but given the coconut oil core I am definitely considering it a possibility that this was the cause.

The color and shimmer is so-so. I am pale but got Topaz because I thought it would be a nice bronzey type of glow rather than a traditional highlighter. It is ORANGE as heck on me. Like, neon orange. I think the color would look better on dark skin. I do like that when you blend the shimmer gets very subtle, but there's no special oomph from the Real Crushed Topaz in it.

I'm going to keep using to try to make it work rather that return so will update if my opinion changes, but I definitely won't repurchase and given how many highlighters there are on the market, I'm not sure that this sheer, subtle, moistness is worth the price.