Glossier Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)

Glossier Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)
Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)

3.6

Not tested on animals

on 10/5/2018 1:00:00 PM

*QUARTZ*
*I have sensitive,acne prone skin.I have a little it of redness on my cheek.My skin did NOT react to it at all.
It lasts a day, if ind it looks better when you wear it for a couple of hours.The product has no smell. The pigmentation is NOT like OFRA's powder highlighters instead of the highlighter giving a powdery,Powerful look it gives a 'my skin but better' glow,it does not contain chunky pieces of glitter instead it glistens.
I would recommend it for someone who wants a natural glow.
This is one of fav highlighters ever!

on 8/2/2018 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I bought quartz and I’m so glad that the pigmentation isn’t strong so that there would be a colorful streak on my face. It makes your skin look wet and multidimensional and doesn’t emphasize texture as much as powder highlighters normally do. I really like the balm in the middle because I think it diffuses the color and makes it look like an actual glow and not a highlighter sitting on top of the skin. It’s a bit pricey tho, but that’s how I feel about all of glossier’s products.

on 6/12/2018 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I own all three shades, and I wear the shade "Medium" in the stretch concealer and tint for reference. All three highlighters look great! I especially love the shade Quartz. This will NOT give you that heavily highlighted look - this provides more of a natural dewy sheen. It's not glittery by any means, it's pearlescent. I love wearing them to give my skin that extra oomph - it even looks great with no makeup at all. I truly recommend this product, as I have already made my friends buy it (they love it too!). The price might be a little much, but it's less than most highlighters on the market; for such high quality, the price is totally worth it.
It's $22, but you can use my link for 20% off your next Glossier purchase! You're welcome :) http://bff.glossier.com/hGeV4

on 5/16/2018 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Perfect for that “wet” highlighted look. No glitter in these, just reflective shimmer. I apply them straight to my cheekbones and lightly blend out the edges with my fingers.

Amazing. Can be as natural or noticiable as wished, has a lovely finish and looks great in pictures.

on 4/13/2018 5:30:00 PM

Hear me out!! This is one of my top 5 Glossier products that I think could work for everyone. I own Quartz and Topaz, and I love them both!
It has a very dewy and semi-sparkly finish, but not so intense that it looks like you’re caking on highlighter powder. This leaves a pretty and natural finish, similar to what I’d look like after sitting in the sun for a minute. It’s really beautiful if you’re going for a no makeup makeup look.

I swipe it directly onto my face and then rub my pointer and middle finger on the haloscope. I pat where I put it on my face in little circles, moving in a C motion from my cheekbones to the ends of my eyebrows. This technique has worked the best for me so far, and whatever foundation that I might have pulled is all blended by the time I finish dabbing with my fingers.

The light hits it just right and gives off such a dewy finish, I can’t stress that enough because my skin is so dry and it’s hard for me to achieve that! I love this and I’m convinced it will last forever, I’ve been using it for months!

It’s a really natural highlighter, but that’s why I like i like it so much. Goes in with the whole glossier enhancing-natural-beauty philosophy. Applies good also on light powders. Best if you first put it on your fingers and then pat on the highlight points rather than go directly on the face: I find there could be more product, but it is not that creamy stick type. It’s a stiff balm, so you get quite some usage out of it.

I have this in quartz and it is a nice addition to my routine. It makes my skin look radiant without being too shiny or weird. I have had good luck with glossier's makeup so far, although I know the formula isn't for everyone. My skin seems to agree with it!

Use my bff code if you want 10% off http://bff.glossier.com/hqIV6

on 12/3/2017 8:51:00 AM

Not glittery, not chunky, not obvious. I am completely into this Glossier minimalist face. It's not even really shiny -just dewy, low-key highlighting. Perfect for cheekbones, cupid's bow, nose. I have no idea what is in the middle, but I got mine in Quartz and it's helping my ridiculously dry flaky skin look much plumper and healthier.

To be honest, I initially bought this product on an excited whim after first discovering Glossier (and their cute packaging, etc.).
I received the product and immediately fell in love. This product gives me the perfect dewy ( not glittery) glow and is pretty easy to apply and blend. Thus far, I have only tried the Quartz.