Glossier Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)

Filtered by age: 25-29
Glossier Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)
Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)

3.5

Not tested on animals

on 5/16/2018 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Perfect for that “wet” highlighted look. No glitter in these, just reflective shimmer. I apply them straight to my cheekbones and lightly blend out the edges with my fingers.

Amazing. Can be as natural or noticiable as wished, has a lovely finish and looks great in pictures.

It’s a really natural highlighter, but that’s why I like i like it so much. Goes in with the whole glossier enhancing-natural-beauty philosophy. Applies good also on light powders. Best if you first put it on your fingers and then pat on the highlight points rather than go directly on the face: I find there could be more product, but it is not that creamy stick type. It’s a stiff balm, so you get quite some usage out of it.

on 1/26/2018 12:38:00 AM

This is a highlighter/dew stick for those who don’t like the look of a strong highlighter.
I am 100% over heavy contouring, heavy brows, and heavy highlight on my own skin. I like it in others, but it doesn’t suit me. Haloscope gives me a nice fresh dew without looking like a disco ball. It feels like a moisturizer. I like it!

To be honest, I initially bought this product on an excited whim after first discovering Glossier (and their cute packaging, etc.).
I received the product and immediately fell in love. This product gives me the perfect dewy ( not glittery) glow and is pretty easy to apply and blend. Thus far, I have only tried the Quartz.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't think it's a bad product. I like that it has a moisturizing middle part and a shimmery outer part. The packaging is quite bulky, but easy to toss into a handbag. I was sent the Moonstone one by Glossier, which is a beautiful white that looks a lot like the living luminizer by RMS or the Tata Harper one. Much like these products, it is very rich in consistency, like a balm stick. And for this reason, I don't use it as much as I'd like: I'm super oily, so this is way too nourishing for me. It feels a bit sticky and tacky; I like checking that I'm still matte throughout the day, and when I feel my upper cheeks and they're balmy, it's the same consistency as if my natural oils poked through, which is pretty unpleasant. This should feel nice on dry-skinned folks.

on 6/16/2017 3:49:00 AM

Update 06/26/17: After using this daily for the last 2 weeks, I'm bumping it up to a 3, maybe 3.5. Why? It's a great shimmer that doesn't fade. I still have to use my finger to blend out the highlighter when I apply it directly on my check. I've learned that can I can use my ring finger to rub a little product (avoid the oily core) and use it on the inner corners of my eye, under my brow, and cupid's bow. So in summary, great shimmer but I have to use a workaround. Ideally, this would be shaped like a Clinque chubby stick with no oil core so I can apply it directly to my face.

Like many others have mentioned, I really wanted to like this product. I have dry skin so I thought this would be perfect. I already use coconut oil as a moisturizer so I wasn't worried about breaking out as others have mentioned.

First, the size is big and awkward. For so little product, the packaging is big and bulky. Second, the large size of the highlighter leaves too big of a streak on my face (versus a powder that just touches the top of my cheeks or a liquid formula where I use my fingertips). So I end up having to still have to blend out the haloscope which isn't ideal since it's kind of oily. The moisturizing core actually creates friction against my face so the haloscope does not glide on smoothly. I also can't use it for the inner corners of my eyes because the stick too big. Lastly, it's not even that moisturizing.

Cons summary: bulky packaging, difficult to control, too large for smaller petite faces, not too moisturizing

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Really wanted to love this and I think this is better than Benefit's and Too Faced Highlights I've purchased in the past because my skin tone is on the olive/darker side. However, because I have drier skin, I need to make sure to moisturize thoroughly—especially in the wintertime otherwise this product looks cakey. If I apply this w/ a well moisturized face, then the product works great. The clear moisturizer in the middle of this tube is moisturizing but not enough for my face.

You also have to make sure to blend the product well and do it in natural light so that you're able to see how much you've applied—a little goes a long way. I do like the way this product looks when done right, but it requires too much time to do everyday.

I'd imagine I'd use this frequently in on vacations at the beach for a more intense glow but not too realistic in NYC winters.

on 2/26/2017 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Love the marketing and branding of this brand. This however is a miss for me. I got it in Topaz and it just makes me look like grease ball in just few minutes, nothing close to healthy glowing sun kiss skin. Maybe its for people with dry skin unfortunately its not for me.

on 11/2/2016 2:21:00 PM

It doesn't show up and just makes me look SO greasy. Maybe if it didn't have the oil in the middle. Stick with Becca, it's so much better.