Glossier Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)

Filtered by age: 19-24
Glossier Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)
Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)Haloscope Highlighter (ALL COLORS)

4.1

Not tested on animals

on 10/5/2018 1:00:00 PM

*QUARTZ*
*I have sensitive,acne prone skin.I have a little it of redness on my cheek.My skin did NOT react to it at all.
It lasts a day, if ind it looks better when you wear it for a couple of hours.The product has no smell. The pigmentation is NOT like OFRA's powder highlighters instead of the highlighter giving a powdery,Powerful look it gives a 'my skin but better' glow,it does not contain chunky pieces of glitter instead it glistens.
I would recommend it for someone who wants a natural glow.
This is one of fav highlighters ever!

on 9/25/2018 5:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I've tried a lot of highlighters (liquid and powder) and this is what I've noted that makes Haloscope different...
- Quite sticky. Even compared to "green beauty" highlighters based on coconut oil. And it stays rather sticky for the rest of the day.
- I have the and moonstone, which is a silver toned highlighter with slight purple glitters. The glitters give a very cool toned look which idk suits my skin tone, but I still quite like it
- Aside from the glitters, this highlighter the dewiest one I've used. Gives that glazed donut kind of highlighter look... which I like
- I apply with my fingers instead of direct from the stick to the face because it makes base products move around as it's very sticky

Would I get this again? Sure. If only they shipped to my country. The only reason why I have Haloscope is because I asked my cousin to buy it for me when he was in America. I also don't really like the shade I got though because of the purple glitters. It's not really to my aesthetic. I'd rather get maybe the shade topaz to use as a bronzer, perhaps.

on 8/2/2018 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I bought quartz and I’m so glad that the pigmentation isn’t strong so that there would be a colorful streak on my face. It makes your skin look wet and multidimensional and doesn’t emphasize texture as much as powder highlighters normally do. I really like the balm in the middle because I think it diffuses the color and makes it look like an actual glow and not a highlighter sitting on top of the skin. It’s a bit pricey tho, but that’s how I feel about all of glossier’s products.

on 6/12/2018 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I own all three shades, and I wear the shade "Medium" in the stretch concealer and tint for reference. All three highlighters look great! I especially love the shade Quartz. This will NOT give you that heavily highlighted look - this provides more of a natural dewy sheen. It's not glittery by any means, it's pearlescent. I love wearing them to give my skin that extra oomph - it even looks great with no makeup at all. I truly recommend this product, as I have already made my friends buy it (they love it too!). The price might be a little much, but it's less than most highlighters on the market; for such high quality, the price is totally worth it.
It's $22, but you can use my link for 20% off your next Glossier purchase! You're welcome :) http://bff.glossier.com/hGeV4

on 4/13/2018 5:30:00 PM

Hear me out!! This is one of my top 5 Glossier products that I think could work for everyone. I own Quartz and Topaz, and I love them both!
It has a very dewy and semi-sparkly finish, but not so intense that it looks like you’re caking on highlighter powder. This leaves a pretty and natural finish, similar to what I’d look like after sitting in the sun for a minute. It’s really beautiful if you’re going for a no makeup makeup look.

I swipe it directly onto my face and then rub my pointer and middle finger on the haloscope. I pat where I put it on my face in little circles, moving in a C motion from my cheekbones to the ends of my eyebrows. This technique has worked the best for me so far, and whatever foundation that I might have pulled is all blended by the time I finish dabbing with my fingers.

The light hits it just right and gives off such a dewy finish, I can’t stress that enough because my skin is so dry and it’s hard for me to achieve that! I love this and I’m convinced it will last forever, I’ve been using it for months!

on 4/1/2018 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I wanted to see all the hubbub about Glossier so I ordered the Boy Brow and Haloscope duo - I got Haloscope in Quartz because Moonstone looked too pale, and Topaz would show up as a bronzer on my skintone.

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE. Quartz is WAY too ashy on my skin. I looked washed out and sallow, like Jack Skellington when he found out he couldn't be Santa. Quartz did not want to cooperate with me. I highly recommend Glossier developing a champagne-toned Haloscope that's somewhere in-between Quartz and Topaz.

It feels muggy on the skin. I think that texture comes from the core. Because of the thickness of this highlighting balm, swiping this on removes any foundation I've layered underneath it, so it really doesn't pair well with foundation.

Update 10/2/18:
My Haloscope somehow got stuck onto its lid and broke off, but now I can see how much product comes inside the twist tube (not much). I've only used this 3 times and never kept it in the heat, so it's ridiculous how flimsy it is to break off the base.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have two of the three haloscope highlighters. To me, these are just a meh product... i don't hate them but i also don't love them either. This product is a good low maintenance highlighter... but be weary that it is quite thick and can look on the greasy side very easy. As i have oily skin, I find it is best to use this product on days when its less humid or my skin is on the dryer side, because this can go from cute to oily quickly!!

on 10/13/2017 5:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

The Glossier Haloscope is a pearlescent and balmy textured highlighter that comes in three colours: Quartz, Topaz and Moonstone. I will be reviewing Quartz,which is a light pinky/champagne sheen. The highlighter is a circle that has an outer sheen with the highlight pigment, and a middle that is a balm made of sweet almond, coconut oil, castor oil, and sodium hylaronate. .

This highlighter is different from any other cream highlighter that I have used before. I will compare it to the Marc Jacobs Cream Highlighter because I believe they have very different formulas in a similar application style. Glossier is a stick designed to be swiped onto the face or dabbed on with fingers. I tend to use the highlight from the stick and swipe, as I don't wear foundation it does not disrupt it. It leaves a glossy sheen with slight reflective pigments. Its not shiny/metallic at all (Marc Jacobs is more metallic, so are the Becca Cream Highlights). It also does not have any glitter at all, more of a pearlescent sheen with minimal pigment. The Marc Jacobs has much more pigment so if its more of a pigmented colour metallic finish you are after I don't think this would be something that you would like and maybe try the Marc Jacobs?

The packaging is nice, very simple, but does get a little bit grubby and messy. I love that you can customize it with Glossier stickers, very cool. I have removed a point because of how difficult it is to get in Australia. I was lucky enough to have my sister bring me lots of products over when she visited America this year. Otherwise its pretty much impossible to get a hold of here. I think it is also very reasonably priced for the product, although more expensive per gram than the Marc Jacobs as you get nearly three times the product (although it is 62 dollar). Becca is definitely the most pricey/least value for money. For price and gram comparison:

Glossier Highlight $34.50 AUD (converted from US without country tax) 5.5g ($6.30 per gram)
Marc Jacobs Beauty Glow Stick $62.00 14g ($4.50 per gram)
Becca Cream Highlights $60.00 5.5g 5.5g ($10.90 per gram)

I think as a brand Glossier is something your either super into or think are maybe too cool for (because its very hyped at the moment). I am very into it, I am a sucker for their advertising, branding and merchandising. All very aesthetically pleasing. However there are products I genuinely love (and some I really don't think are worth it), and the Haloscope is one that I love. If you into a dewy glossy with a little hint of pearl this is for, if your looking for a metallic bam, then it may not be.

It makes me so sad that I don't love this product- but I don't. The "real quartz" glow is nothing special, and honestly it lasts like 5 minutes on my face, then it leaves my cheeks looking greasy not like dewy cheekbones. Colourpop's highlighters are far superior and a third the price.

on 8/11/2016 5:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I'm loving this highlighter. Doesnt look too shimmery glitz. It make your face really glow & healthy. And it looks soo natural. But i don't think this highlighter have a lasting effect. Just hope they didn't put coconut oil in this cos coconut oil can clog your pores.