CLINIQUE Happy

CLINIQUE Happy
Happy

2.0

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Decent product to wear on for the weekends or nights out with the girls. The first spray was a little heady and headache inducing, but the dry-down is a nice citrus scent that is invigorating.

I'll finish the bottle but won't rebuy

on 9/12/2009 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I wore this scent religiously when I was 13. For some reason today I feel like reviewing all the scents I wore when I was younger. At the time, considering who I was, a very young and outgoing teen in junior high, it was so suitable for me. The citrus notes were warm and and appropriate for a young person. A lot of the time, I did feel happy when I had this on. Flash forward to present day and I would NEVER, EVER wear this perfume now. It's incredibly overpowering. I find myself wondering how many people I offended during those school days when I practically dumped this on myself. As the years have gone by, citrus scents have become more and more unbearable for me to be near. I can't stand them! This one in particular lacks any softness and depth. All you smell is one note : ORANGE. I do not wish to smell like an orange peel today, tomorrow, or all the remaining days of my life.