CLINIQUE Happy

CLINIQUE Happy
Happy

3.2

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Not a winner in my book. Quite a few people rave about this scent, but I must be missing something. I think it's way too heady. One of my coworkers douses herself in it after each of her smoke breaks and it just reaks through out the office. (This could be what turned me against it). It smells a little like Jessica McClintock to me but is way sweeter. I think it's just too harshly floral.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

Sweet citrus-like smell. Lasts a nice time on me when placed on the "perfect points". I hate that I ran out =( It is not strong at all...that's why I like it!

on 3/8/2004 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Not bad. Its citrusy, clean scent that would be great to wear in the summer. I'm not impressed, though.

on 6/1/2005 3:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Ewww. This was all the rave when I was in high school and I couldn't understand why. The citrus notes in this are way too sweet, ack!

on 6/20/2005 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

smell an orange. that's happy.
smell a mango. that's happy.

this is disgusting.

on 12/24/2005 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Clinique Happy makes me happy! Its citrusy and lovely! Good reasonable price for a fragrance too! Definatly one of my favorites!

on 12/10/2006 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I remember wearing this back in 8th grade. I begged my mother to buy me some. She did as a Christmas gift. I used it and even bought some more on my own. Now, I can't take the smell. It's pungent and citrusy, bleh. If you like it go for it but not for me anymore.

on 4/12/2007 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

i dont know what it is about this fragrance that urks me to death....it gives me the worst headache....maybe its because i absolutely hate the smell of oranges and this perfume has a citris undertone...im so glad i bought it at a sample sale for $5....i dont feel bad about trashing it

on 6/28/2007 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I really fell in love with this fragrance, ... back when i was 17. 10 yrs later, i don't think it's the right scent for any woman above a certain age. But it's not horrible. Great for a tween to about 17/18. And evn that might be pushing it. But it did serve me well, ahh the good old years.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is a very clean smell, but it is nothing special. I have almost gotten annoyed smelling it.