CLINIQUE Happy

3.4

on 1/25/2002 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

i'm not sure what happened to my nose for this fragrance. last year, i LOVED it! it was light and simple, perfect for daytime. but i tried it again, recently, (new bottle) and i didn't like it at all! now it seems to heavy and just lingers too long....

i guess my nose has mood swings! ;)

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I wanted something fresh and pretty to wear during the day so I swapped for a GWP EDT and lotion of this. First of all, I do love the fragrance, which is very clean, citrusy and pretty. Unfortunately, it evaporated immediately leaving behind no scent whatsoever. I loved the lotion, but I don't know that I would pay $$ for it.

on 1/6/2004 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

UG, this makes me so sick to my stomach. The opening note is fake-orange and it doesn't get any better from there. It's just a gross chemical smell that lingers in the worst way. It's too bad clinique can't seem to come up with a nice scent... the only one of theirs i like is Aromatics elixir.

on 2/3/2004 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Good clean, fun, young scent. Great for anytime and any occassion. I loved it for a long time. I have moved onto J'Adore and it can't compete against that.

on 11/14/2004 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I hate this fragrance on me, but on my friend it smells great. Must be her body chemistry or something, b/c on me it smells like barbie perfume I used when I was 8!

on 5/15/2006 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This is one luxury I allow myself (when it's in my budget). I love love LOVE this smell. It's an instant mood enhancer... sans calories!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

This smells like grapefruit peel or something... And I hate grapefruit, so I hated this. It doesn't have any other smell but pungent grapefruity-orange. I would never buy.

on 7/25/2007 3:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This had a nice clean scent, but is it just me or is this just Happy Heart in another bottle?!

on 11/20/2007 12:12:00 AM

This scent does make me happy, because it smells soo good. Not too over powering.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I love this fragrance. It was my moms but I loved it so much she gave it to me. I always wanna have it. I get many compliments whenever I wear it. Very light, but its there. Last alllllllllll day. It rocks.

Popular Fragrances