Clinique Happy

Clinique Happy
Happy

3.3

on 12/17/2014 3:55:00 PM

Such a classic fragrance, I always forget how much I love this one.

I started wearing Clinique Happy back when it first came out in the 90's. It still holds up today. Sweet and citrus-y with a touch of floral, it's warm and light and it lasts all day on me.

While it's not my favorite fragrance (that would be Burberry Brit) it's still something that I always come back to. It is such a fun and pretty fragrance to wear.

I have repurchased this many times and will buy it again no doubt. Recommended!

on 2/12/2013 12:37:00 PM

A relative gave me a small bottle of this as a gift, and unfortunately I don't find it pleasant or interesting. I am not experienced enough to discern which florals are in this fragrance, only that on my skin they are sharp and high pitched, like nails on a chalkboard.

on 12/22/2012 3:47:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I tried this when it first came out (had a sample) and loved the fresh smell of citrus (mandarin, oranges, red grapefruit) but never committed to getting the full size. It's the only citrus-smelling fragrance I've ever enjoyed. I love how it smells (truly happy and fresh!) but I also find it lacks a bit of depth and sillage. Great as a daytime perfume I guess but I just wouldn't buy it because I don't think it would last.
If my review helped you, click yes below!

on 5/22/2012 1:56:00 PM

i used to live for this scent in high school, so i do love it. it lasts a long time, smells fruity and fresh!! price is pretty good.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is a lovely and fresh perfume, I have a 30 ml that I carry around with me as a pick me up during the day.

on 5/10/2011 9:07:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I really like this light, citrusy scent. This was my favourite and main fragrance for a number of years. I don't like heavy, strong perfumes at all, infact some give me headaches. I always got compliments when I wore this, so it must have suited me well. I only stopped using it as I fancied a change, and I do see me going back to this one day in the future.

on 3/10/2011 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I first encountered Clinique Happy in High School...it was a very popular scent, almost everyone wore it back then. IMO its a bright citrus fragrance with subtle floral undertones. Clinique Happy smells different on everyone which is what I especially love about it. I have been wearing this a lot lately because it makes me feel nostalgic and it reminds me of the times when I didn't have a care in the world besides boys and clothes lol. Overall this is a classic scent that I'm sure I'll wear forever. And I've had the same large bottle since HS as well so the packaging gets an A+

on 9/4/2010 11:15:00 AM

Happy makes me happy :) I've been wearing this for years and love, love it. Every once in a while, I venture out to find a new fragrance, but can't ever find anything that I like as much as Happy. It is such a light, appealing scent. I love when I pick up one of my coats, purse, or a top and I can smell it on them. When I first spray it on, many times it makes me sneeze....not sure why....but it's a happy sneeze!

on 3/13/2010 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This has a great citrus/floral type of scent. It is great for spring. Not for everyday. I keep a bottle of this on hand at all times. I also adore Happy Heart. But this is a Classic.

on 2/21/2010 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

This was one of my first perfumes, I wore it during my junior and senior year of high school. I think that this was an appropriate smell for me during high school, but now I would not wear it, it is way too heavy for my liking and it kind of makes me get a headache when I smell it in the department store. It is overwhelming like the smell of an Abercromie & Fitch store. I prefer more expensive colognes that hold multiple fresh notes, right now my favorite is Juicy Couture and Miss Dior Cherie which have zillions of sweet notes and blend well with my natural body chemistry. I give it 3 lippies, not the worst but not the best. Very affordable, but you get what you pay for - I say this smell is perfect for teenagers that need affordable scents too. I would gift it to one for that purpose. :)

Popular Fragrances