CLINIQUE Happy

Happy

3.3

on 3/14/2002 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is a citrusy floral scent. Unfortunately, it did not agree with my body chemistry and gave me a headache within 10 minutes. It smells fine in the bottle, but not on me.

on 1/7/2003 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love this scent. It is refreshing and light. It's the perfect summer scent.

on 7/26/2003 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

My mother bought this for me, so I wear it occasionally out of guilt-- I never would have bought this for myself. It's a little harsh, but sometimes the citrus is pleasant. My husband likes this on me, and I think it's my favorite bottle shape, so it gets more than 1 lippie. But after a couple years it's still almost completely full. I really can't recommend this scent.

on 9/12/2003 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

It's a very floral and fruity scent which is a little bit too sweet for me. As mentioned before, it gets old really fast and it's popular enough that every other person wears it.

on 12/4/2003 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I liked this perfume at first but I stopped wearing it after a month. I started to get tired of it. I wouldn't call it my signature scent.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I loved this perfume when it first came out. It's such a gorgeous scent! I still like it, but I haven't worn it in awhile..maybe i'll revisit it soon.

on 7/10/2005 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This scent brings back memories of my former boyfriend who gave this to me for my birthday. Ah, it makes me HAPPY!

It has mandarin notes, my favorite. It is a light and perfect scent for the summer.

I love it!

on 10/14/2005 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

What went wrong? I have such happy (no pun intended) memories of this fragrance from grad school when I got compliments on it all the time. I bought this last week and it smelled vile - pungent, bitter and sour. I exchanged it for Happy Heart which is sweeter and more wearable. It's sad that this doesn't smell good on me anymore.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I've been using Happy for a long time, and I love it. The scent reminds me of oranges, and it really does smell "happy". I usually use it in the colder months because it makes me feel summery, haha. Overall it's a nice, clean scent. It's not my main though, I switch between this, vera wang, and the new dior cherie fragrance. It can get kind of boring after a while. :P

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

ive been using clinique happy for years. it has a nice light smell and i havent met alot of girls that use it either, which i like. ive had the same bottle for a few years and ive noticed that it smells weird now.. when i spray it, it doesnt smell the same as when i bought it.. it smells a bit off.. i think its something you have to use within a certain amount of years or months.. just guessing though..