Clinique Happy

Clinique Happy
Happy

3.3

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This perfume is really fun and feminine. I get a lot of compliments on it.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I've had a sample vial of this perfume for such a long time and it's only half gone. This is because it is not the kind of perfume you can wear every day. When I first open the bottle it always smells super-sharp and absolutely rank to me, but when I apply a small amount, it fades in to a zesty citrus-type smell. It's rather unisex, in my opinion, and quite nice after you get used to it. But again, this is not something I can see most people wearing regularly. I also find the packaging of the full-sized bottles very plain and simple.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I hate this stuff. It stinks. The smell lasts a long time if you like it but to me it smells extremely weird.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I have been using HAPPY for years...it is my signature scent for the day time. It is long lasting and you can't confuse the scent for anything else. Very springish, fresh and not strong. Love it!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

this has a nice floral scent to it. Very soft and pretty nice, but after wearing it all day the smell seemed to get a bit to strong for my senses. Its not bad since yes the smell can last all day but I just didn't like how it changed smells on me. Overall a nice fragrance and probably a classic!

on 7/9/2009 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I love fruity clean scents so i really like this perfume. its not too strond like some perfumes that give you a headache.

on 6/6/2009 4:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is a fun scent to wear and, yes, it does make me feel happy. I don't feel it's overpowering. It's young, fresh, citrsy and just fun to wear.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

It has a orange smell to it. It's very summery and citrus smelling. It smells pretty good, but not one of my favorites.

on 1/15/2009 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is one my all time fave fragrances! I like it because its scent is very unique, which is so hard to find among the masses of fragrances being marketed. It's fresh, light, young...and well...HAPPY :-) I like what a previous reviewer wrote "it does actually remind me of happiness", it's true!!! Also, 1-2 squirts is all it takes, and it will last ALL DAY, another rarity among scents. This will be one that I will never tire of!

on 1/8/2009 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I remember my mom bought this for me when it 1st came out yrs ago.I did like it but then the scent seemed to turn on me lol it was just this awful overbearing nasty floral scent that would give me headaches...needless to say I never will purchase this ever.

Popular Fragrances