CLINIQUE Happy

3.1

on 12/13/2002 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Other

I have worn Happy since Clinique introduced it. I love the fresh scent and it works with my body chemistry. I have and will buy it over again.

on 4/21/2003 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Although not easily bored, I can get bored very
quickly with predominantly mandarin or orange notes and scents such as Happy. Orange blossom is another story however!

on 4/30/2003 7:15:00 PM

This is definitely too light and sweet for me. The only fragrance I could compare it to is Chloe, another scent that smells overwhelmingly sweet on nearly everyone I've encountered. Happy is a fragrance suitable for girls, not women.

on 11/12/2003 10:15:00 AM

Received this as a gift from a spouse that will buy anything from a pretty smiling girl. While the scent is basically light and citrusy the longer I wore it the more it smelled like bug spray and I swear it gave me a sore throat(like if you clean the bathroom with the door and window closed). Thank goodness I only opened the sample that came with it and I can return the actual bottle.

on 11/15/2003 1:52:00 PM

I LOVE Happy!!! I discovered it when I was in the process of moving to Florida. It's perfect for our warm climate since perfume that's heavy becomes over powering. I'll soon be getting my 3rd bottle. I get frequent compliments from men about how much they like my perfume.

on 3/3/2004 5:57:00 PM

Too strong, too one-note orange-y, it seems to have a soapy "underscent" so it smells cheap to me. Not horrible, but not good either. Not a long-lasting scent, so if it bothers you, don't worry, it'll just wear off!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Perfect for that summer/spring scent for those long days.
A very unique citrus that can be recognized as Clinique.
But be warned perfumes do expire and when this does go bad, you will know. I have been collecting the little bottles from all their gift packages and one of the
bottles that I’ve had since 2-3 years turned yellow. All of my perfumes are stored in cool dry places, but they have to die sometime. Its very true when people say a perfume’s shelf life is three years.

A few years ago, I was poking my head into the mail room where I work, and there was a *fabulous* smell in there - *had* to know what it was. Well, one of the secretaries in the room had on Happy - so on my lunch hour I burned rubber to go buy myself a bottle. Didn't enjoy wearing it as much as I did smelling it on her - too sharp & sour, but I kept on wearing for awhile - finally gave the bottle away. Well, now my husband has smelled Happy on other women, and he's crazy about it ::deep sigh::. He gave me a set last year for my birthday, and I wear it occasionally when we go out together (still sharp & sour, I think) - but he doesn't even notice and say I smell good, so why force myself to wear it for him? However, I still plan to hang on to the set and wear it for him occasionally - and I know it smells fabulous on other women - but I have trouble with this one on me. Happy is one of the ultrapopular perfumes I've tried hard to be a fan of, without much success.

on 12/14/2004 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love love love this perfume! It's my favorite scent, by far. Very citrusy and extremely refreshing, not at all heavy or overpowering.I just wish it would last a little bit longer, on me I can't smell it past an hour, but I still love the smell so much that it doesn't affect my buying it in the future!

on 1/1/2005 6:29:00 PM

Happy?? they got to be kidding! the most boring, dull and bland scent I ever tried!!!
Real sad scent!