CLINIQUE Happy

Happy

3.3

on 7/25/2001 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I really like this as a nice, light, everyday scent. It's too common to be worn for special occasions, but the citrusy scent is a great pick-me-up.

on 10/11/2001 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Smells so fun!! I just love this scent. It's a nice light floral that is great for everyday wear. Has nice light citrus notes in it as well. This has been a favorite of mine for years and still is.

on 12/14/2001 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

You know...I truly want to like this fragrance, and I tried really hard - but I don't. It smells light and crisp, but the advertising around the scent has biased my brain into thinking that every 16 year old on the planet wears it now....oh, wait - that's true.

I love this scent! I always get compliments on it, and guys love the smell also. Very happy of a scent really hehe.

on 1/25/2002 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

i'm not sure what happened to my nose for this fragrance. last year, i LOVED it! it was light and simple, perfect for daytime. but i tried it again, recently, (new bottle) and i didn't like it at all! now it seems to heavy and just lingers too long....

i guess my nose has mood swings! ;)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Well, I was prepared to hate this fragrance. There is something overly familiar about it. It reminds me of "Sunny", an old Naturistics drugstore scent. But I keep getting complimented on it, so I keep wearing it, and it's growing on me! It does not smell the same from person to person - I've complimented people on this scent without realising it's something I already own! Fresh citrus, mainly orange. Yum!

on 4/10/2002 9:21:00 AM

I like "Happy," from the sleek packaging to the nice, cheery fragrance inside. I have to say, it is definitely a love-it-or-hate-it kind of thing, but they often include samples of it in those little GWPs, which are always amazing at Clinique.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

i usually like citrusy scents, but this one doesn't work for me. it smelled ok in the bottle, and awful on me. this is also a very popular fragrance, and i tend to favor more unique scents that really stand out. i can see how others would like this, but it's definitely not for me.

on 5/6/2002 9:24:00 PM

This is a great spring/summer perfume. It is a little pricey, but the bottle lasts forever. I am still on my first bottle and I bought it 2 years ago.

I have mixed feelings about the Happy. On one hand its nice and citrusy, and definetely makes you feel awake and energized. Some days it gives me a migrain though. So I can't wear it all the time.