Clinique Happy

Filtered by eye Color : Violet
Clinique Happy
Happy

Eyes: Violet

My boyfriend bought the smaller gift version of this for me, and it came in the cutest little orange, heart shaped box! I thought it was the sweetest thing! At that time, I didn't know what Clinique was (haha so sad, yeah but I wasn't much into makeup then and I thought clinique was something he got from the dentist office). I thought the box was cute but read it wrong, I actually thought it said "clinical happiness" and then my bf says "no it's CLINIQUE HAPPY, a perfume. wow how do I know more about this than you". Lol anyways, I LOVE the little heart packaging but it's not the actual bottle so I only gave the packaging 4 stars. I LOVE the smell too! It has like a tangy, fruity scent and isn't too strong, which fits my preferances perfectly! The ONLY thing I don't like about this perfume is that the scent wears off in less than an hour unless I put a lot. Plus a lot of people are saying that it has an alcohol scent so mine might be a different kind...
IDk but i loveee it!

Eyes: Violet

Boy, does this scent get old in a hurry.

The first time I smelled it, I loved it. Seemed fresh and citrus-blossom floral with several young, fun notes. Purchased it for myself.

By the third day of wearing it, I was so sick of it. The problem with this scent is it cloyyyyyyyyys. The note of jasmine (or cheap citrus blossom - hard to tell) sticks out above all others and just. won't. leave. All the other notes fade into the background, but the jasmine sticks around and around and around and before you know it you and everyone around you has a headache.

You could reapply to get the full range of notes back, but then you'll have made it infinitely worse, as a HEAVY application of Happy makes you sick of every single note in the perfume.

Will never repurchase in a million, billion years.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

I actually like this scent, it smells a lot different on me though then anyone I know. Maybe why I like it. I constantly have friends tell me it smells awesome, then when I say what it is THEY DONT BELIEVE ME. So try it out first. Its a classic.

Eyes: Violet

A very nice, clean, dependable and inoffensive scent. Recognizable, but smells slightly different on everyone. Warning: the body lotion and body cream are stronger and not so nice.

Popular Fragrances