CLINIQUE Happy

CLINIQUE Happy
Happy

3.1

on 8/8/2001 1:48:00 PM

This is my all-time favorite! It has never given me a headache, like all those flower-sy smelling fragrances do!

on 1/27/2002 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a nice citusy scent. It is a bit pricey, though.

on 6/6/2002 1:22:00 AM

Light, and suitable for the office. I like the men's version better.

on 7/17/2002 9:24:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

My aunt is a compulsive Happy wearer and whenever she enters a room, I love how it smells. So I bought some and adore the light, fruity, warm smell on me.

I have mixed feelings about this perfume. It's not a perfume that I can wear everyday, but it is nice once and awhile. I am not a perfume- wearer, but I found this perfume to be nice and light and not overpowering. However, it dosen't mix with my body chemistry as well as my sisters, so I gave the bottle to her.

on 7/26/2002 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love the citrus scent of Happy. it's nice to wear during the winter becuase it reminds me of spring and summer. It's not as overpowering as most people say, you just have to use a little bit.

on 10/28/2002 12:07:00 AM

i'm glad i'm not the only one that got a headache from this. it made my eyes water severely too.

on 12/3/2002 7:39:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This scent is just not for me. Sounds weird, but I feels too "young" for me. I don't know - just not into the citrus, fresh scent. I prefer more feminine, woman scents (don't know if that makes sense or not). I work in an office and feel I need a more "grown-up" fragrance.

on 1/23/2003 1:51:00 PM

Let's rename happy to 'miserable with a headache' Oye, Happy cuts right through me with almost the same intensity as the horrible calvin klein eternity. It is a very sharp, bright citrus. In your face. It does smell like a young girls scent.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I wanted something fresh and pretty to wear during the day so I swapped for a GWP EDT and lotion of this. First of all, I do love the fragrance, which is very clean, citrusy and pretty. Unfortunately, it evaporated immediately leaving behind no scent whatsoever. I loved the lotion, but I don't know that I would pay $$ for it.

Popular Fragrances