Clinique Happy

Clinique Happy
Happy

3.0

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Ok first off, I do not own ~ nor have I ever owned this scent. BUT a lady I work with wears this scent EVERYDAY. It is so lovely on her, and suits her up beat personality perfectly. I will not be working with anymore, and I am really considering making this my signature scent.
I am just not certain, my style/ personality is quite as well suited as her was. To me, Happy is perfect for the bubbliest of the beautiful ladies!!!
Uhmm yet I may have to try and fake it!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My HG fragrance. I'm actually wearing it now, freshly spritzed. Smells SO GOOD. It's got a clean, crisp, fresh scent. Feminine but not too musky or too floral. Perfect for me. My husband is very sensitive to perfumes and he's bought me this one several times. The first gift he ever gave me was a large size Clinique Happy with a peach bow around it. I love the way I smell, and I get compliments all the time when I've got on my Happy. This is definitely my signature scent.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Clinique Happy is a citrusy, easy, breezy, fragrance. I wear this fragrance on occasion, but have never purchased a bottle because I usually receive this in a GWP.

The first spritz, is a blast of citrus. Drydown is a citrus (smell orange and apple) with a light touch of musk, and a hint of florals in the background.

Last year noticed a baby doll head smell during middle notes and drydown, but it's a mild baby doll scent. I don't always smell it, but am chalking it up to hormonal changes .I am at that age. However, still enjoy wearing Happy because it's a light, fresh, "happy" fragrance. It is a sunshiny day in a bottle.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

THIS, is the summer fragrance every woman should try at least once in their lifetime. It is such a beautiful, fresh scent. So delicate and happy. My mom used to purchase this for me a long time ago and I got so excited when I came across the bottle again at a store. It's sooo hard to put a finger on what it smells like! The fragrance is not a musk, nor floral or even powdery scent. It's very hard to describe it but it's so easy to love it. I think the Clinique page went a little cray cray listing the ingredients, which are (supposedly):
Top Notes - Ruby Red Grapefruit, Bergamot, West Indian Mandarin Tree Blossom, High Altitude Laurel.
Middle Notes - Boysenberry Bush Flower, Morning Dew Orchid, Melati Blossom. Base Notes -
Hawaiian Wedding Flower, White Crinium Lily, Chinese Golden Magnolia, Spring Mimosa Blossoms.

To be truthful I couldn't identify ANY of the notes listed above. I'm not good at describing perfumes but this is what it feels like: A weekend on a gorgeous beach where you have traces of sunblock on your skin and you just came out of a fresh shower where you used an angelic smelling soap and shampoo. Just so summery, fresh, and RELAXING.

I sound nuts but believe me, smell it and you'll know. Love, LOVE this perfume. Thumbs up!

on 7/11/2013 12:33:00 AM

I wanted to like this, but honestly it just smelled like oranges and baby powder to me. The bottle's cute though very clean and simple design. I just wished I liked it.

This is a clean citrusy scent, which apparently men love. I hate the packaging, its so boring and generic, and the smell smells good and i guess it can put you in a good mood. Good for summer

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this fragrance, I get so many compliments when I wear it! I also love how simple the packaging is. It smells nice and citrusy and just a teeny bit sweet with a pinch of lavender. Kind of like when you go to and orange orchard.

on 8/17/2012 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I smelled this at the department store today and I sprayed it about 4 times on a scent tester stick and had a puzzled look on my face. I really could NOT smell this thing at all. It has a very, very weak scent for a "perfume" and the smell wasn't all that great. It was one of the first perfumes I smelled that day too so my nose was "fresh". I was actually very disappointed in this one.

I got this as a gift and i cannot stand the smell. To me it smells like nail polish or nail polish remover. I definitly will not be wearing this perfume.

on 2/3/2012 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Very light and citrusy.. not really my type of perfume though.

Popular Fragrances