CLINIQUE Happy

CLINIQUE Happy
Happy

3.3

on 6/26/2001 8:58:00 PM

It's a nice light scent. Fruity and yet has enough sweetness to not make it tart or sharp. It does last a fair bit and it's not as expensive as other perfumes out there. The only draw back is that I smell it everywhere. If you want to be orginal, this isnt the scent for you. If you want to smell pretty, light and fruity... this could be your perfume. I must admit that your day seems to be a bit 'happier' when you're wearing it. Aromatherapy perhaps?

on 11/12/2001 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

1 word, disgusting.

I love this scent! I use it where ever I go!! It's a nice fresh smell! My friend uses the Happy for Men while that's nice as well I still prefer this! I think the bottle is cute as well.

on 11/7/2002 10:44:00 AM

Initially, I liked the smell of citru, but after a while the refreshing notes wear off and I am left with a nondescript, nauseating scent that almost triggered an asthma attack.

on 1/10/2003 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I think I really dislike this scent b/c it gives me asthma attacks... but more so b/c everywhere I go, someone is wearing it. It is very strong, floraly-citrus, and I think there is a grass note in it, as it makes my head ache so much.

on 1/22/2003 2:44:00 PM

Happy is a decent fragrance, but, a friend sent me Clinique's Happy body lotion and it was very nice. I prefer the body lotion than the edt.

on 5/17/2003 12:25:00 AM

I used to wear this when I was in jr/early high school. I used to love it, but I would never,ever wear it now. Its too citrus-y and sharp. Not romantic or mysterious at all. I gave 3 because the smell reminds me of happy times when I wasent in business college :P

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

dont know why! everytime i wear this perfume i feel happy and active! wanted to do something fun and adventure! people say that this smell is most presenting ME!
they said it match with my personality and everything but hey not my bf! he hates it!!! so one star out! lol

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

M0m gave this as a lil' treat since it was in a tiny container, i think its one of those promos, but I used to adore Happy, but nothing special-i used to use this to school (8th grade) but it cant beat my fav and current perfume ralph!

I LOOOVE this fragrance!!! Although Im more attracted to musky, oriental fragrances, Happy gives me a lighter, fresh smell that I can use during summer.