CLINIQUE Happy

CLINIQUE Happy
Happy

3.3

on 7/16/2001 3:43:00 PM

This is a very cute scent. It truly makes you happy. But the thing is, there are so many scents out there that smell something like this. Like: GAP's "So Pink"; Revlon's "Charlie White"; and Calgon's "Pear Essence."

on 8/21/2001 4:53:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Not the greatest scent I've experienced. Far too similar to other scents out there, a little too much floral and unfortunately a big headache giver for me! There is nothing unique about this smell - it's pretty in general terms but it doesn't make me feel as though I am wearing something that is "me".

on 9/1/2001 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is such a light pretty scent. It is a very young scent as well. I am not into heavy fragrances so this works well for me!

on 9/6/2001 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I like this scent, it's good for everyday use but it has the worst staying power on me. I'm always complimenting others who wear it though. Wouldn't purchase since there are always GWP's of this but I do like Happy Heart and have considered purchasing that.

on 11/25/2001 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

What a happy fragrance! It's light and pretty, with hints or floral. Very natural. it's my favorite scent.

I use this when I get bored with my regular scents. Crisp and simple.

on 1/16/2002 8:17:00 PM

Yuck. I hated this smell. At first, I thought it was nice, but it's just too sharp and up-your-nose. I love GAP Pink, but I hate this. I like citrus-smelling things too, but something about this just turns me off. I'll never buy it again.

on 2/3/2002 3:56:00 PM

I've been wearing this for about 2 years. I like it for summer and on nice sunny days-it cheers me up :o) It works well with my body chemistry-my boyfriend loves it, too. :o)

on 3/4/2002 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

not the best, but ive seen [smelt] worse. a bit too 'happy' for me...smells nice at first, but after a while its sorta sickening.

on 3/7/2002 8:41:00 PM

This smells great on other people. Just gives me a headache much to "Happy" for me.

Popular Fragrances