CLINIQUE Happy

CLINIQUE Happy
Happy

3.2

on 2/25/2002 2:15:00 AM

This is my travel summer only fragrance. I have it in the roll on sample and it is happy and light! But it would not be a fave or probably a purchase-I got it as a GWP

on 9/14/2002 4:13:00 PM

I loved wearing both the fragrance and the lotion when it first came out--a great casual fragrance for those jeans-and-a-tee days. Would definitely buy it as a gift, but probably won't get it again for myself anytime soon because it's become too recognizeable.

on 11/20/2002 2:56:00 PM

Ugh. I had a nasty reaction to this: headache and nausea all at once. Made me distinctly un-Happy.

This scent is very hmm.. how to describe it...it's very weird
I like it somedays but then sometimes it just gives me headaches. It's very citrusy and if you ever just go to the clinique counter you don't need a sample of the scent just smell around the counter because it always smells like happy.

on 12/9/2002 7:51:00 PM

This smells like a young girl's fragrance. Very light and citrusy. Not for me!

Truthfully ladies would you actually BUY this product? Everyone has one of these from GWP but it smells like you took a bath with grapefruit juice and lemons. Sorry, being young myself it's still too young for me...I recommend it for all of your 8 year old friends.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have MIXED FEELIGNS about this perfume! I mean, so many girls wear it! Where's the uniqueness of this fragrance of all the girls wear it?it does smell girly and nice though. continued >>

on 1/15/2003 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

It stinks, reminds me of the cheap dime-store junk I used to wear back in Middle School.

on 1/25/2003 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Oh, gag me with a spoon... this is so vile. Smells like really tart grapefruit and dead flowers.
Eeeewwwwww. Even the packaging is bad.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Wow, I think this is a very very "super super girly" scent. If you do not like the "girly girl" scents, you should try before you buy. if you do, go ahead and buy it somewhere online since it always sucks to pay expensive retail at the counter.