CLINIQUE Happy

CLINIQUE Happy
Happy

3.2

on 6/13/2001 2:30:00 PM

A peronal favourite of mine and so many others, this citrus (mostly orangey tangerine lemon) scent is distinct, sweet, fresh and lovely. I will never tire of this. Just beautiful and easy going. Great for all occasions, and few people don't like it. A great gift, a great scent.

I love this scent! I use it where ever I go!! It's a nice fresh smell! My friend uses the Happy for Men while that's nice as well I still prefer this! I think the bottle is cute as well.

on 7/26/2002 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love the citrus scent of Happy. it's nice to wear during the winter becuase it reminds me of spring and summer. It's not as overpowering as most people say, you just have to use a little bit.

on 11/20/2002 2:23:00 AM

This review is for the Happy Chord set which includes Happy. It also has 2 .2 oz roll-on scents that (in shining silver pen applicators btw) are the parts of Happy. One is Wealth of flowers w/ is the sweet side of the original scent. Perfectly fun and light w/ any sharpness to upset delicate noses. The dry down is easy as it's not a complicated scent. It have some similar notes that Mat Pink has, i can smell them clearly. I like this.

Then there's 'a hint citrus'. Awe. It's cute. Here's the sharp part. A little bit yucky in the beginning, but the dry down is cute. Can even be a little dark. Ooh, clinique. Nice going.

$30.

Mixed together they are pretty much 'Happy'.

Would definitely buy again.

on 2/3/2003 7:12:00 PM

Nice citrus scent ... but gives me migraines! Can't even have my co-worker wear it! :-(

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

i *LOVE* this fragrance!!! this is so great and fresh and clean and yummy! very me! the only gripe i have is that it doesn't last very long. . . and i think that is one gripe many people had, because Clinique also came out with 'Clinique - Happier', a more concentrated version of this. continued >>

I actually like this one. The scent is definitely original (in that it's different from other fragrances) and is a nice pleasant scent to use especially for spring and summer.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a nice daytime scent. It is fresh, sweet, and subtle. It is a scent that smells much nicer when wearing it than it does in the bottle.

on 4/28/2003 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I think this is a fragrance that either you love or you hate. I absolutely love it though, it's such a nice citrusy fresh type of smell. I wear this all year round.

on 5/18/2003 11:17:00 PM

i personally like this scent. don't think i need to describe it :) it's very clean and fresh smelling. not very unique and pretty pricey imho... but wouldn't mind getting the minis as gwps

Popular Fragrances