Clinique Happy

Clinique Happy
Happy

3.2

on 6/9/2016 10:23:00 AM

Happy by Clinique ... I had a massive crush on Happy a few years back .
It's like 7 Up soda ...all fizzy and hyeractive .
Sometimes it would turn into a harsh , fake chemical smell .
In the end, my Mum's dog enjoyed it the most.... 'post bath .'

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Just a so so, somewhat boring product. For some reason I can't wear this anymore. If it weren't so popular, I might wear it occasionally, but it's one I would tire of within a week. But for what it's worth, it smells pretty nice on my skin.

on 5/9/2015 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I am not a fragrance expert, so I will not have anything to write about base notes and such like. But in my own (non-specialist) way, I can be very critical about perfumes, EDTs, etc. I will have about 10 at most on my favourite list and, yes, Clinique Happy is on it!

I find it a very wearable day fragrance - fresh, uniquely and only slightly floral, and citrus-y all in one. HAPPY is really a very suitable name for this scent. I am just disappointed to find that some people are not of the same opinion. Most people like it on me, but there will be some (men especially) who will find it too 'sharp' (strangely enough). Am not sure if I simply sprayed too much on those occasions. But as a result, I tend to be very conservative when spraying this. So I guess this would be my advice to others too. Cause I think this is an excellent and unique day scent when sprayed in moderation, but can be offensive if overdone.

I don't care much for the HAPPY spin-offs, like Happy Heart for example, which tend to be very 'common' in my opinion. I see the business reason for it: Clinique wants to capture a wider market by extending to more conventional scents. The original HAPPY has always been the best for me. Please do not discontinue.

Like but don't love. Definitely a "no perfume" perfume, its clean and fresh and smells nice but not great. However, packaging is wonderful and I use it now and again.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Not a fan of this but my grandma is. This is one of her favorites.

on 12/26/2014 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Received this as a Christmas gift in 8th grade - super light, breezy and citrusy. I smile whenever I smell this now! Wouldn't repurchase, but love getting whiffs of this every now and then smelling it on others. Classic fragrance all around.

on 8/18/2014 12:33:00 PM

Love this perfume. I buy the rollerball's from ulta because it's easier to keep a rollerball in my purse, or clutch. This scent reminds me of summer. I've been wearing it everyday this summer. I am on my second rollerball!

on 8/18/2014 2:47:00 AM

The Perfect perfume!

on 8/16/2014 9:09:00 AM

I bought it because my sister recommended it. I should have asked for a sample before buying the whole bottle. It smelled good on me at the start but after a fer minutes the scent didnt go well with my body chemistry. Wouldnt buy it again.

on 7/29/2013 6:43:00 AM

This stuff is so strong, every time my sister wears it I feel like gagging. Why would someone want to announce to everyone within a mile away that they're wearing perfume?

Popular Fragrances