Clinique Happy

Happy

3.1

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

Was gifted this set and unfortunately it didn't mesh well with my body chemistry. I really wanted it to work for me because for some reason, I like Clinique. Unfortunately it smelled like some kind of hospital disinfectant on me and mainly sprayed it all wily nily to use it up.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I thought this would be a lovely fresh summery scent, but to me it just smells cheap and tacky.... the smell irritatingly lingers.... i couldnt wait to wash it off. Just smells like oranges, but quite sickly.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

A little goes a long way so it will last the average person quite a while. This perfume is pretty strong and for some may be a bit much but overall the smell is rather pleasant. The great thing about it is the scent lasts all day.

on 3/10/2011 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I first encountered Clinique Happy in High School...it was a very popular scent, almost everyone wore it back then. IMO its a bright citrus fragrance with subtle floral undertones. Clinique Happy smells different on everyone which is what I especially love about it. I have been wearing this a lot lately because it makes me feel nostalgic and it reminds me of the times when I didn't have a care in the world besides boys and clothes lol. Overall this is a classic scent that I'm sure I'll wear forever. And I've had the same large bottle since HS as well so the packaging gets an A+

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I have been using HAPPY for years...it is my signature scent for the day time. It is long lasting and you can't confuse the scent for anything else. Very springish, fresh and not strong. Love it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

This smells like grapefruit peel or something... And I hate grapefruit, so I hated this. It doesn't have any other smell but pungent grapefruity-orange. I would never buy.

on 3/8/2004 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Not bad. Its citrusy, clean scent that would be great to wear in the summer. I'm not impressed, though.

Popular Fragrances