CLINIQUE Happy

CLINIQUE Happy

3.2

on 7/25/2001 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I really like this as a nice, light, everyday scent. It's too common to be worn for special occasions, but the citrusy scent is a great pick-me-up.

on 9/6/2001 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I like this scent, it's good for everyday use but it has the worst staying power on me. I'm always complimenting others who wear it though. Wouldn't purchase since there are always GWP's of this but I do like Happy Heart and have considered purchasing that.

on 10/11/2001 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Smells so fun!! I just love this scent. It's a nice light floral that is great for everyday wear. Has nice light citrus notes in it as well. This has been a favorite of mine for years and still is.

on 3/14/2002 5:21:00 PM

I have to agree that somehow, it smells a lot better on other people. The men's version smells a whole lot better (which I ended up getting for my fiancÚ, and he loves it too).

on 12/9/2002 7:51:00 PM

This smells like a young girl's fragrance. Very light and citrusy. Not for me!

on 2/8/2003 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

My absolutely favorite perfume! I've worn it for years and gone through many bottles. My husband normally doesn't go for the grapefruit scents but loves this--it indeed does have notes of grapefruit and flowery notes as well and it is just terrific!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

i *LOVE* this fragrance!!! this is so great and fresh and clean and yummy! very me! the only gripe i have is that it doesn't last very long. . . and i think that is one gripe many people had, because Clinique also came out with 'Clinique - Happier', a more concentrated version of this. continued >>

on 5/18/2003 11:17:00 PM

i personally like this scent. don't think i need to describe it :) it's very clean and fresh smelling. not very unique and pretty pricey imho... but wouldn't mind getting the minis as gwps

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I like this scent. I don't wear it everyday, but it's got a light, citrusy fragrance.

on 7/29/2003 4:33:00 PM

Every time I receive a GWP at the Clinique counter it has their "bestseller" Happy in it. I don't really understand the hype about this because it's very strong and overwhelming and gives me a headache. I'll pass this one if you don't mind.

Popular Fragrances