CLINIQUE Happy

3.2

on 1/25/2002 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

i'm not sure what happened to my nose for this fragrance. last year, i LOVED it! it was light and simple, perfect for daytime. but i tried it again, recently, (new bottle) and i didn't like it at all! now it seems to heavy and just lingers too long....

i guess my nose has mood swings! ;)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Well, I was prepared to hate this fragrance. There is something overly familiar about it. It reminds me of "Sunny", an old Naturistics drugstore scent. But I keep getting complimented on it, so I keep wearing it, and it's growing on me! It does not smell the same from person to person - I've complimented people on this scent without realising it's something I already own! Fresh citrus, mainly orange. Yum!

on 3/4/2002 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

not the best, but ive seen [smelt] worse. a bit too 'happy' for me...smells nice at first, but after a while its sorta sickening.

I love this scent! I use it where ever I go!! It's a nice fresh smell! My friend uses the Happy for Men while that's nice as well I still prefer this! I think the bottle is cute as well.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

i usually like citrusy scents, but this one doesn't work for me. it smelled ok in the bottle, and awful on me. this is also a very popular fragrance, and i tend to favor more unique scents that really stand out. i can see how others would like this, but it's definitely not for me.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got a big bottle of this for my mom - she gave it away like 2 days later. Sheesh, I guess she didn't like it. Anyway I suppose it does smell like it's for younger girls - citrusy, light and fresh. Nothing original or special. Doesn't last but I didn't expect it to. Ads are cute and packaging is okay.

on 12/13/2002 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Other

I have worn Happy since Clinique introduced it. I love the fresh scent and it works with my body chemistry. I have and will buy it over again.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I don't HATE this, but it's so very common and boring, that I could never bring myself to wear it. If it weren't so popular, I might wear it occasionally, but it's one I would tire of within a week. But for what it's worth, it smells pretty nice on my skin.

on 1/25/2003 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Oh, gag me with a spoon... this is so vile. Smells like really tart grapefruit and dead flowers.
Eeeewwwwww. Even the packaging is bad.

on 2/2/2003 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I will admit, when this first came out I really liked it, and bought a bottle of it. Within a short period of time, I became tired of it, as it started giving me headaches, as it's was too strong. Since then, I will occasionally get a whiff of Happy when someone walks by....I still hate that scent.