CLINIQUE Happy

CLINIQUE Happy
Happy

3.3

on 6/13/2001 2:30:00 PM

A peronal favourite of mine and so many others, this citrus (mostly orangey tangerine lemon) scent is distinct, sweet, fresh and lovely. I will never tire of this. Just beautiful and easy going. Great for all occasions, and few people don't like it. A great gift, a great scent.

on 8/21/2001 4:53:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Not the greatest scent I've experienced. Far too similar to other scents out there, a little too much floral and unfortunately a big headache giver for me! There is nothing unique about this smell - it's pretty in general terms but it doesn't make me feel as though I am wearing something that is "me".

I hate when people wear this scent. For some reason it smells like medicine pills to me, yick!

on 5/6/2002 9:24:00 PM

This is a great spring/summer perfume. It is a little pricey, but the bottle lasts forever. I am still on my first bottle and I bought it 2 years ago.

I have mixed feelings about this perfume. It's not a perfume that I can wear everyday, but it is nice once and awhile. I am not a perfume- wearer, but I found this perfume to be nice and light and not overpowering. However, it dosen't mix with my body chemistry as well as my sisters, so I gave the bottle to her.

on 11/20/2002 2:23:00 AM

This review is for the Happy Chord set which includes Happy. It also has 2 .2 oz roll-on scents that (in shining silver pen applicators btw) are the parts of Happy. One is Wealth of flowers w/ is the sweet side of the original scent. Perfectly fun and light w/ any sharpness to upset delicate noses. The dry down is easy as it's not a complicated scent. It have some similar notes that Mat Pink has, i can smell them clearly. I like this.

Then there's 'a hint citrus'. Awe. It's cute. Here's the sharp part. A little bit yucky in the beginning, but the dry down is cute. Can even be a little dark. Ooh, clinique. Nice going.

$30.

Mixed together they are pretty much 'Happy'.

Would definitely buy again.

on 12/3/2002 7:39:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This scent is just not for me. Sounds weird, but I feels too "young" for me. I don't know - just not into the citrus, fresh scent. I prefer more feminine, woman scents (don't know if that makes sense or not). I work in an office and feel I need a more "grown-up" fragrance.

on 12/30/2002 2:27:00 AM

I love this fragrance! It's light, fresh and fruity! It really does make me feel happy, and it has an orangey smell! Lovely!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have MIXED FEELIGNS about this perfume! I mean, so many girls wear it! Where's the uniqueness of this fragrance of all the girls wear it?it does smell girly and nice though. continued >>

on 1/30/2003 9:54:00 PM

This scent gives me a huge headache. It's very sweet and citrusy. My roommate apparently likes this scent a lot, but man I hate the way the apartment smells after she leaves. YUCK!