CLINIQUE Happy

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
CLINIQUE Happy

3.0

on 4/10/2002 9:21:00 AM

I like "Happy," from the sleek packaging to the nice, cheery fragrance inside. I have to say, it is definitely a love-it-or-hate-it kind of thing, but they often include samples of it in those little GWPs, which are always amazing at Clinique.

on 10/28/2002 12:07:00 AM

i'm glad i'm not the only one that got a headache from this. it made my eyes water severely too.

on 2/2/2003 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I will admit, when this first came out I really liked it, and bought a bottle of it. Within a short period of time, I became tired of it, as it started giving me headaches, as it's was too strong. Since then, I will occasionally get a whiff of Happy when someone walks by....I still hate that scent.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool

I have the body spray and i love it, a great spring scent. I dont use it every day. Just on days when i am feeling 'girly' and sweet. A quite different scent to what i am used to and i am liking it a lot. Pretty well priced too.

on 4/23/2003 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I do not like this scent at all. I used to work with a woman who wore this everyday. I couldn't stand being next to her, the smell would just give me an instant headache (I was so happy when she quit-pun not intended-hehe). I would never wear this myself.

on 6/22/2003 12:07:00 PM

This fragrance just smells awful! I do understand we all have different tastes and smell things differently but this scent gives me a major headache. Moreover, it does not smell citrusy to me. It smells like some sort of artificial polymer - when I smell it, I remember a little rubber doll I used to have as a kid. I wonder why I have this association...Anyway, I would not recommend it - the less people have it, the less Tylenol we'll all need to buy...

on 8/4/2003 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

something in this is REALLY pungent to my nose!!! it's very strong and "stinging"-like... makes me hold my breath and sometimes even causes me to have a headache... :( not good... dunno how other people think of it when I wear it... but hey if I can't live with it what's the point?!? too bad though cuz I loved the Happy for Men and the new Happy Heart which is more floral and lenient on the sourness in Happy... should have tested this a little more when I bought the 50ml bottle... now I'm gonna have to get rid of it somehow... hmmmmmmm...

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

Sweet citrus-like smell. Lasts a nice time on me when placed on the "perfect points". I hate that I ran out =( It is not strong at all...that's why I like it!

on 3/26/2004 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I bought this in '99 and at the time I ADORED it. As I read other reviews (just tonite) I was struck by how some said it was nice, but not sig, scent, and I have to agree with that. This scent IS nice, I still maintain that, but I don't own it anymore and I think the reason I 've not replaced it is because it doesn't have a lot of depth - once you know it, you know it - and its too popular too. God, I'm a total snob!

on 11/14/2004 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I hate this fragrance on me, but on my friend it smells great. Must be her body chemistry or something, b/c on me it smells like barbie perfume I used when I was 8!

Popular Fragrances