CLINIQUE Happy

CLINIQUE Happy
Happy

3.0

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is the first 'grown up' perfume I've ever bought. I used Nina by Nina Ricci all throughout my teenage years and, although it's a lovely perfume, I wanted something that was more mature whilst still being feminine.
There's just something about this perfume that is so utterly unique! I use it as my everyday scent and I always get so many compliments. It is unmistakably citrus-y with a hint of floral but there's something else that I can't quite put my finger on which makes this perfume so special. I must say that this is indeed a very happy scent and I feel it gives me a burst of energy when I put it on every morning.
I've seen a few people criticising the packaging of the product but I actually admire the simplicity of it - I think it's quite chic!
Overall I adore Clinique Happy - I think it's a nice middle ground between a young and a mature scent which can be difficult to find and it's unlike anything else I've come across! Don't knock it til you try it!

on 3/8/2015 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I give it a try but i don't like it.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

Was gifted this set and unfortunately it didn't mesh well with my body chemistry. I really wanted it to work for me because for some reason, I like Clinique. Unfortunately it smelled like some kind of hospital disinfectant on me and mainly sprayed it all wily nily to use it up.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this scent. It isn't a floral, but it isn't a musk. It smells really nice on the skin and it's my go to scent anytime.

BUY THE MEN'S VERSION. Even if you are a lady. Smells so much better, both on yourself, and to people around you. I received a sample of this, and wore it once before I threw it away. It didn't smell good in the bottle, and I really didn't like the smell on me. I was totally biased against the whole Clinique Happy line, until I smelled the men's version on an ex. Delish. Citrusy, warm, light, and almost no musk. Everything the ladies perfume should have been. I ended up buy the men's Happy for myself.

This is one of my most hated fragrances. I've never owned it, but I had several friends who used to love it and wear it frequently. I never understood the appeal. Not only did it give me a migraine headache, it smelled exactly like some sort of Raid bug killer. So, if smelling like bug killer is your thing, save yourself a few bucks and just buy Raid instead. Of course, I hope no one is so misguided as to actually do that...!

What a bland, insipid, drippy perfume. Sporty, light, smells fresh and clean, but so what? If you want to smell clean, have a shower and wear scented deodorant.

I can't even smell anything particularly citrus-y in this perfume. Just chemicals. I'm not sure if this is supposed to be a uni-sex fragrance, but it feels like a man could definitely wear this. A man called Tim who works in an office and does origami in his spare time.

Yeah, this does smell like 7th grade, probably because I wore it in 7th grade lol. Its a very floral springy smell, and I loved it at the time that I wore it, I never repurchase perfume I always try something else so that is the reason I wouldn't buy again. But its a great spring and summer perfume, Im out of highschool now and I still love the smell of this perfume and would wear it if I still had it :}

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

My favorite perfume :) Smells so light and fresh, it definitely makes me happy!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I got this in a gift set at macy's with a cosmetic bag, lotion, and body wash included with the perfume of course. I love how fruity the scent is and how it gives off a clean and sweet scent. I am really sensitive when it comes to scents and perfumes as the majority of the time, I cannot stand other people's strong perfume that nearly knocks the wind out of me. So, this, I'd have to say is just a light and gentle smell if that makes any scense... lol