CLINIQUE Happy

Happy

3.4

on 12/14/2001 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

You know...I truly want to like this fragrance, and I tried really hard - but I don't. It smells light and crisp, but the advertising around the scent has biased my brain into thinking that every 16 year old on the planet wears it now....oh, wait - that's true.

on 9/10/2002 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this scent! It definatly makes me happy.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Well, i know this one has a strong following. Personally, words cannot describe how strongly I recoil in horror when I smell it lingering in the air. I nauseates me (no joke), I can't even describe it, but it sends me into dry heaves (reminds me of sweaty ass crack). My friend adores it and wears way too much of it, and I don't know how to tell her that I think it smells wretched on her, because fragrance is so personal and it would hurt her feelings. So I almost have to hold my breath when I spend time with her. She swears she gets so many compliments on it, so I know there are plenty of people who love this one. Clearly just not for me

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have MIXED FEELIGNS about this perfume! I mean, so many girls wear it! Where's the uniqueness of this fragrance of all the girls wear it?it does smell girly and nice though. continued >>

on 2/8/2003 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

My absolutely favorite perfume! I've worn it for years and gone through many bottles. My husband normally doesn't go for the grapefruit scents but loves this--it indeed does have notes of grapefruit and flowery notes as well and it is just terrific!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I give it points for originality, after all it was at the forefront of the whole citrus scent craze. I liked it at first, but the citrus is too overpowering..and everyone knows when someone's wearing Happy,it's that distinctive..I know whenever I pass someone who's wearing it. So, yes..it is strong enough for other's to smell it, but to me it kind of rob's a woman of mystery..It's nicer if people wonder what you're wearing. ( Well,I do wear VS Endless Love, and you can detect that from a mile away, too ;))

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Bleh!!!!!! Far too citrus smelling for my liking. It made me nausious and I also do not like smelling like a giant orange! However, I am sure its great for people who like citrus scents.....surprisingly I love Happy Heart.

on 4/26/2003 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Excellent - fresh smell. Lasts all day. I've received so many compliments. My only complaint is that so many people are wearing it now - grrrrr!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

dont know why! everytime i wear this perfume i feel happy and active! wanted to do something fun and adventure! people say that this smell is most presenting ME!
they said it match with my personality and everything but hey not my bf! he hates it!!! so one star out! lol

on 7/31/2003 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

In my classroom, whenever I smell an odor that reminds me of cat urine...I ask if anyone is wearing Happy by Clinique...and when I hear a student say "YES"...the mystery is solved.
Love Cliniques other products!