Clinique Happy

Clinique Happy
Happy

3.4

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a great little scent just to go out for the day to do some chores. You might even get a compliment or two! :).

on 8/4/2015 2:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really wanted to love this, I love citric fruits like lemon and passion fruit, which is my favorite fruit, I come from the tropic and the orange color of the bottle makes me happy because it reminds me of the sun. But I ended up disliking it, the smell is too strong and it smells fake to me, not like a natural citric smell as I was expecting. A friend of mine hated it and couldn't stand it, since then I'm afraid to use it. I don't like it on myself, maybe it's just bad chemistry with my skin. I want to use it up, so I'll try using just a little each time.

on 12/26/2014 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Received this as a Christmas gift in 8th grade - super light, breezy and citrusy. I smile whenever I smell this now! Wouldn't repurchase, but love getting whiffs of this every now and then smelling it on others. Classic fragrance all around.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

THIS, is the summer fragrance every woman should try at least once in their lifetime. It is such a beautiful, fresh scent. So delicate and happy. My mom used to purchase this for me a long time ago and I got so excited when I came across the bottle again at a store. It's sooo hard to put a finger on what it smells like! The fragrance is not a musk, nor floral or even powdery scent. It's very hard to describe it but it's so easy to love it. I think the Clinique page went a little cray cray listing the ingredients, which are (supposedly):
Top Notes - Ruby Red Grapefruit, Bergamot, West Indian Mandarin Tree Blossom, High Altitude Laurel.
Middle Notes - Boysenberry Bush Flower, Morning Dew Orchid, Melati Blossom. Base Notes -
Hawaiian Wedding Flower, White Crinium Lily, Chinese Golden Magnolia, Spring Mimosa Blossoms.

To be truthful I couldn't identify ANY of the notes listed above. I'm not good at describing perfumes but this is what it feels like: A weekend on a gorgeous beach where you have traces of sunblock on your skin and you just came out of a fresh shower where you used an angelic smelling soap and shampoo. Just so summery, fresh, and RELAXING.

I sound nuts but believe me, smell it and you'll know. Love, LOVE this perfume. Thumbs up!

on 10/15/2013 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I HATED this perfume when I first smelt it, but something has changed and now I adore it. It has a very fresh orange scent to it which is perfect for the summer/spring time. While I wouldn't wear this for an evening out its perfect for the day time & I always get compliments on it when I wear it which is always nice :)

The only reason I wouldn't repurchase it is because I have so many perfumes, and always like to try new things. I've never been the type to have a signature fragrance.

on 7/10/2013 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Bright, citrusy, fresh... The notes in Clinique Happy definitely capture the mood. My mom has gone through countless sample-sized bottles that come as part of gifts with purchase. It smells great from the bottle and on her, and every time I smell a bottle I'm tempted to try it, but every time I do, the citrus notes dissipate instantly and all I get is an overpowering, headache-inducing bunch of florals. I've always wanted to love this, but it simply doesn't work with my chemistry.

on 12/22/2012 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I tried this when it first came out (had a sample) and loved the fresh smell of citrus (mandarin, oranges, red grapefruit) but never committed to getting the full size. It's the only citrus-smelling fragrance I've ever enjoyed. I love how it smells (truly happy and fresh!) but I also find it lacks a bit of depth and sillage. Great as a daytime perfume I guess but I just wouldn't buy it because I don't think it would last.
If my review helped you, click yes below!

on 8/17/2012 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I smelled this at the department store today and I sprayed it about 4 times on a scent tester stick and had a puzzled look on my face. I really could NOT smell this thing at all. It has a very, very weak scent for a "perfume" and the smell wasn't all that great. It was one of the first perfumes I smelled that day too so my nose was "fresh". I was actually very disappointed in this one.

on 1/22/2012 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

very nice scent..i got it free in a gift w/ purchase bag.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I am a woman that wears 'real perfume'. I can appreciate civet, leather, and Kilian fragrance as much as the next perfume-nista. This stuff is joy. It may be mass marketed, but it's popular for a damn reason, it smells good. Don't make me spank all you babies that disparage this, just because you wore it when you were young.

Popular Fragrances