CLINIQUE Happy

CLINIQUE Happy
Happy

2.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is nice light scent for work, but not sophisticated or complex
enough for me to buy again.

on 7/16/2007 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Does anyone else smell beer in this perfume? This perfume is instant headache in a bottle.

This is one of those scents that literally makes the back of my throat feel raw. My oldest step-daughter, who I love to death, went through a Clinique Happy phase back about 2000. It about made me sick every time I was around it. The scent is so sharp that it really is hard to take. I avoid this scent at all costs.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

It's a summer scent. The scent is fun, but after a few hours, it gets a bit boring. Also, too many people have this perfume so it's such a normal scent.

on 1/31/2009 6:18:00 PM

Ugh. I don't understand how this scent is so popular. It smells awful on me and is just way too heavy.

on 6/6/2009 4:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is a fun scent to wear and, yes, it does make me feel happy. I don't feel it's overpowering. It's young, fresh, citrsy and just fun to wear.

on 4/18/2012 6:04:00 PM

Yuck..Who wants to smell like every other fragrance sold in dept stores? Plus, it doesn't last at all and made my neck break out in bumps. No thanks.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

This is definitely a classic although I don't used it anymore. I'm just not that loyal to perfume. I always recognise it when my friend is wearing it but unfortunately, it smells a bit like my grandmother (and not in a good way). She never wore it but it must be something about the spices she always kept in her wardrobe. It definitely lives up to its name though, a clean uncomplicated joyful scent.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Classic, elegant, chic.

I have been wearing this scent for over 10 years and it's a must have for every girl's perfume collection. I dab a squirt on my wrist and behind my ears and it lasts almost all day. This perfume is great to wear in spring time; smells like an elegant flower that just bloomed!