CLINIQUE Happy

Happy

3.3

on 9/1/2001 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is such a light pretty scent. It is a very young scent as well. I am not into heavy fragrances so this works well for me!

on 9/6/2001 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I like this scent, it's good for everyday use but it has the worst staying power on me. I'm always complimenting others who wear it though. Wouldn't purchase since there are always GWP's of this but I do like Happy Heart and have considered purchasing that.

on 11/12/2001 8:17:00 PM

1 word, disgusting.

on 3/14/2002 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is a citrusy floral scent. Unfortunately, it did not agree with my body chemistry and gave me a headache within 10 minutes. It smells fine in the bottle, but not on me.

on 7/26/2002 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love the citrus scent of Happy. it's nice to wear during the winter becuase it reminds me of spring and summer. It's not as overpowering as most people say, you just have to use a little bit.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The only thing I'm not when I smell this stuff is Happy. Ech! Talk about sweet and sickening. Just my humble opinion, but I would suggest you lay light on this perfume unless you want to smell overpowering, like the Yankee Candle Company (speaking of which, boy do I feel sick whenever I pass that place in the mall...I instantly hold my breath...cinnamon & spice overkill!)

on 11/22/2002 11:37:00 AM

I keep coming back to this fragrance. Some days, it's not so great on my. But most of the time, it perks me up and smells lovely. It's my "go to" fragrance, if you see what I mean. And on me, it's not strong at all and doesn't even give my sensitive hubby a headache like so many other perfumes do.

on 1/7/2003 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love this scent. It is refreshing and light. It's the perfect summer scent.

on 1/8/2003 4:14:00 PM

I really love this fragrance. Yes, it makes me truly happy. Right now it happens to be my all time favorite fragrance in fact. I think the name "happy" is perfect for this fragrance because it smells very warm and well, happy. I do not think it is a fragrance just for only the younger crowd as some have said on this board. I think any woman who has an outgoing or warm personality can pull off this fragrance regardless of age.

on 1/15/2003 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

It stinks, reminds me of the cheap dime-store junk I used to wear back in Middle School.