Clinique Happy

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Clinique Happy
Happy

3.3

Oh yeah!!! This is a lovely perfume. See im not a huge perfume fan but this right here makes me happy!!!

on 1/25/2016 7:02:00 AM

Smells bright and clean without being too harsh and/or dry like a lot of other citrus scents. I am hardly ever a fan of scents with citrus notes! Sadly, it doesn't work on me. I still love when I recognize it on anyone else though!

I like this lil scent it really does feel happy and feminine.

on 8/18/2014 3:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Got this as a sample. I love everything Calvin Klein, but have never thought much of the perfume selection. I'm more of a Calvin Klein underwear and bra girl, but some of the cosmetics and beautiful heels call me every once in awhile by this brand.

I got this as a deluxe sample and I would say it is very accurately named. It is just a happy, light scent. It is non offensive and I get nice compliments when I wear it. Currently it is in my purse as a back up for my deodorant in the summer months. I don't use anti-persperant and sometimes I get a little funky smelling. I try to carry a travel size deodorant, but sometimes I need a little extra. This helps immensely.

It isn't a full 5 lippie for me since it isn't a HG, but it is still very nice and worth taking a look (or whiff) at.

on 4/29/2014 6:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I love this perfume sprayed directly on my skin and It lasts all day. If you are sensitive to musky perfumes try this one but dont' over do it. Just a light spritz is all you ned. It gives me happy feeling seriously.

Ouffff I hate this perfume!! It is sickly sweet but not the cotton candy kind of sweet! More like an old lady headache kind of sweet. Gross

on 7/11/2013 12:33:00 AM

I wanted to like this, but honestly it just smelled like oranges and baby powder to me. The bottle's cute though very clean and simple design. I just wished I liked it.

on 6/11/2013 10:56:00 AM

I have used this product off and on throughout the years. It is a nice, light summer fragrance. It is not offensive or particularly strong smelling. Overall it is a very pleasant product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Classic, elegant, chic.

I have been wearing this scent for over 10 years and it's a must have for every girl's perfume collection. I dab a squirt on my wrist and behind my ears and it lasts almost all day. This perfume is great to wear in spring time; smells like an elegant flower that just bloomed!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I liked this fresh, citrus scent but I didn't love it enough to repurchase it.

Popular Fragrances