CLINIQUE Happy

CLINIQUE Happy
Happy

3.2

on 6/13/2001 2:30:00 PM

A peronal favourite of mine and so many others, this citrus (mostly orangey tangerine lemon) scent is distinct, sweet, fresh and lovely. I will never tire of this. Just beautiful and easy going. Great for all occasions, and few people don't like it. A great gift, a great scent.

on 6/26/2001 8:58:00 PM

It's a nice light scent. Fruity and yet has enough sweetness to not make it tart or sharp. It does last a fair bit and it's not as expensive as other perfumes out there. The only draw back is that I smell it everywhere. If you want to be orginal, this isnt the scent for you. If you want to smell pretty, light and fruity... this could be your perfume. I must admit that your day seems to be a bit 'happier' when you're wearing it. Aromatherapy perhaps?

I use this when I get bored with my regular scents. Crisp and simple.

I love this scent! I always get compliments on it, and guys love the smell also. Very happy of a scent really hehe.

on 1/16/2002 8:17:00 PM

Yuck. I hated this smell. At first, I thought it was nice, but it's just too sharp and up-your-nose. I love GAP Pink, but I hate this. I like citrus-smelling things too, but something about this just turns me off. I'll never buy it again.

on 2/3/2002 3:56:00 PM

I've been wearing this for about 2 years. I like it for summer and on nice sunny days-it cheers me up :o) It works well with my body chemistry-my boyfriend loves it, too. :o)

on 2/25/2002 2:15:00 AM

This is my travel summer only fragrance. I have it in the roll on sample and it is happy and light! But it would not be a fave or probably a purchase-I got it as a GWP

on 3/4/2002 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

not the best, but ive seen [smelt] worse. a bit too 'happy' for me...smells nice at first, but after a while its sorta sickening.

on 3/7/2002 8:41:00 PM

This smells great on other people. Just gives me a headache much to "Happy" for me.

on 3/14/2002 5:21:00 PM

I have to agree that somehow, it smells a lot better on other people. The men's version smells a whole lot better (which I ended up getting for my fiancÚ, and he loves it too).