Clinique Happy

Clinique Happy
Happy

3.2

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I think I was literally one of the first people to ever try Happy when it first came out all those years ago. I bought several bottles in my early to mid twenties, and then kind of grew tired of the scent...Fast forward many years later: last Summer, a lady walked past me and I was 99.9999999% sure she was wearing Clinique Happy (it is just a scent you remember and instantly recognize, at least for me) , and I decided to try it again. Obviously, the scent is all the same as I remember it...Very citrus-smelling, a great daytime and Spring or Summer scent, or possibly even a casual Summer evening. A light-hearted, 'happy' scent. Great to lift a mood. Obviously not a scent I reach for when the mood will be 'more serious,' I like a deeper scent for those 'more serious' moments and days. This also is I think best for younger gals, which I suppose is why I wore it in my early to mid twenties before tiring of it at the time. Although I think this is just a light scent that could be nice for any age, just a 'happy' scent! :) Dry down for me is the same as when first applied and I get a good 12 or more hours of wear out of this. Definitely lasts all day. But due to the strong citrus scent and some of the notes, this may not be great for the workplace or tight or close quartered areas, as I think some of the notes may trigger allergic responses. But for a day of shopping, coffee with girlfriends, attending an outdoor wedding, or a festival, etc; I think this is great for those types of places. It really does make me 'happy' when I wear this! :)

on 6/9/2016 10:23:00 AM

Happy by Clinique ... I had a massive crush on Happy a few years back .
It's like 7 Up soda ...all fizzy and hyeractive .
Sometimes it would turn into a harsh , fake chemical smell .
In the end, my Mum's dog enjoyed it the most.... 'post bath .'

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I really like citrus scents. Clinique Happy is a very fake smelling citrus. The drydown is soft adn sweetly citrus but is does not smell natural at all. A very long lasting scent.

Like but don't love. Definitely a "no perfume" perfume, its clean and fresh and smells nice but not great. However, packaging is wonderful and I use it now and again.

on 12/17/2014 3:55:00 PM

Such a classic fragrance, I always forget how much I love this one.

I started wearing Clinique Happy back when it first came out in the 90's. It still holds up today. Sweet and citrus-y with a touch of floral, it's warm and light and it lasts all day on me.

While it's not my favorite fragrance (that would be Burberry Brit) it's still something that I always come back to. It is such a fun and pretty fragrance to wear.

I have repurchased this many times and will buy it again no doubt. Recommended!

I adore this perfume because it reminds me of my fun, (almost) carefree college years. On me, it was fresh & citrusy initially but notes of spiciness would emerge after a while. Perhaps I'd wear it again if this was gifted to me, but since too many people have this as their "signature scent" already, I'm glad I've moved on. :)

on 8/18/2014 12:33:00 PM

Love this perfume. I buy the rollerball's from ulta because it's easier to keep a rollerball in my purse, or clutch. This scent reminds me of summer. I've been wearing it everyday this summer. I am on my second rollerball!

on 8/18/2014 2:47:00 AM

The Perfect perfume!

on 8/16/2014 9:09:00 AM

I bought it because my sister recommended it. I should have asked for a sample before buying the whole bottle. It smelled good on me at the start but after a fer minutes the scent didnt go well with my body chemistry. Wouldnt buy it again.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I thought this would be a lovely fresh summery scent, but to me it just smells cheap and tacky.... the smell irritatingly lingers.... i couldnt wait to wash it off. Just smells like oranges, but quite sickly.

Popular Fragrances