CLINIQUE Happy

CLINIQUE Happy
Happy

3.3

on 7/16/2001 3:43:00 PM

This is a very cute scent. It truly makes you happy. But the thing is, there are so many scents out there that smell something like this. Like: GAP's "So Pink"; Revlon's "Charlie White"; and Calgon's "Pear Essence."

on 8/8/2001 1:48:00 PM

This is my all-time favorite! It has never given me a headache, like all those flower-sy smelling fragrances do!

on 1/25/2002 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

i'm not sure what happened to my nose for this fragrance. last year, i LOVED it! it was light and simple, perfect for daytime. but i tried it again, recently, (new bottle) and i didn't like it at all! now it seems to heavy and just lingers too long....

i guess my nose has mood swings! ;)

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Not a winner in my book. Quite a few people rave about this scent, but I must be missing something. I think it's way too heady. One of my coworkers douses herself in it after each of her smoke breaks and it just reaks through out the office. (This could be what turned me against it). It smells a little like Jessica McClintock to me but is way sweeter. I think it's just too harshly floral.

on 11/7/2002 10:44:00 AM

Initially, I liked the smell of citru, but after a while the refreshing notes wear off and I am left with a nondescript, nauseating scent that almost triggered an asthma attack.

This scent is very hmm.. how to describe it...it's very weird
I like it somedays but then sometimes it just gives me headaches. It's very citrusy and if you ever just go to the clinique counter you don't need a sample of the scent just smell around the counter because it always smells like happy.

on 12/15/2002 4:35:00 PM

I like this and tend to use it alot. I first got it in a small size as a GWP, then I bought a bigger size. This isn't a strong scent(which is good) and is very fresh. I personally love the way it has a citrus kind of scent to it.

Truthfully ladies would you actually BUY this product? Everyone has one of these from GWP but it smells like you took a bath with grapefruit juice and lemons. Sorry, being young myself it's still too young for me...I recommend it for all of your 8 year old friends.

on 1/13/2003 8:09:00 AM

This perfume grates on me. It smells cheap. It definitely does not make me "happy."

Eyes: Violet

A very nice, clean, dependable and inoffensive scent. Recognizable, but smells slightly different on everyone. Warning: the body lotion and body cream are stronger and not so nice.