CLINIQUE Happy

3.8

on 12/13/2002 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Other

I have worn Happy since Clinique introduced it. I love the fresh scent and it works with my body chemistry. I have and will buy it over again.

on 4/21/2003 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Although not easily bored, I can get bored very
quickly with predominantly mandarin or orange notes and scents such as Happy. Orange blossom is another story however!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Perfect for that summer/spring scent for those long days.
A very unique citrus that can be recognized as Clinique.
But be warned perfumes do expire and when this does go bad, you will know. I have been collecting the little bottles from all their gift packages and one of the
bottles that I’ve had since 2-3 years turned yellow. All of my perfumes are stored in cool dry places, but they have to die sometime. Its very true when people say a perfume’s shelf life is three years.

on 2/7/2010 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This flowery scent is not too overpowering and not too grandma. It's fresh and light and I get many compliments and people asking "What are you wearing?"

on 4/29/2010 12:43:00 AM

Clinique's Happy smells quite fresh and clean. Rather like room deodorizer smells fresh and clean. And it's quite overwhelmingly strong. It's not offensive if you use just a little and could be worn to work. Thus, I give it 3 lippies.
Overall though, I can't really recommend a fragrance that reminds me so strongly of room deodorizer.

on 9/28/2010 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Never had a department store fragrance go rancid on me before this one. It is fresh and light and spring but after four months it went almost vinegary and sour. The body lotion I bought with the spray also turned, though I was able to finish that off on my feet. I have fragrances that have maintained their integrity for years but Happy really does not last.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Received as GWP. I have tried this several times and have ended up with a horrendous headache every time! Sorry but this does not make me HAPPY!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Clinique Happy is a citrusy, easy, breezy, fragrance. I wear this fragrance on occasion, but have never purchased a bottle because I usually receive this in a GWP.

The first spritz, is a blast of citrus. Drydown is a citrus (smell orange and apple) with a light touch of musk, and a hint of florals in the background.

Last year noticed a baby doll head smell during middle notes and drydown, but it's a mild baby doll scent. I don't always smell it, but am chalking it up to hormonal changes .…I am at that age. However, still enjoy wearing Happy because it's a light, fresh, "happy" fragrance. It is a sunshiny day in a bottle.