Clinique Happy

Clinique Happy
Happy

3.3

on 11/26/2016 2:45:00 AM

This smells like your great-grandmas kitchen: all-purpose cleaner wafting above a vase of grocery store carnations. It's intrusive and sharp. It's like a squeeze of those plastic lemons on top of a scented candle. It's a wonderful dryer sheet. Generic. If this is "Happy", I'd rather smell angry.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My HG fragrance. I'm actually wearing it now, freshly spritzed. Smells SO GOOD. It's got a clean, crisp, fresh scent. Feminine but not too musky or too floral. Perfect for me. My husband is very sensitive to perfumes and he's bought me this one several times. The first gift he ever gave me was a large size Clinique Happy with a peach bow around it. I love the way I smell, and I get compliments all the time when I've got on my Happy. This is definitely my signature scent.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Clinique Happy is a citrusy, easy, breezy, fragrance. I wear this fragrance on occasion, but have never purchased a bottle because I usually receive this in a GWP.

The first spritz, is a blast of citrus. Drydown is a citrus (smell orange and apple) with a light touch of musk, and a hint of florals in the background.

Last year noticed a baby doll head smell during middle notes and drydown, but it's a mild baby doll scent. I don't always smell it, but am chalking it up to hormonal changes .I am at that age. However, still enjoy wearing Happy because it's a light, fresh, "happy" fragrance. It is a sunshiny day in a bottle.

on 12/25/2013 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This was my first "real" EdP that I received as a gift when I was 17. Now, 9 years later, this is the only one I continually repurchase even though I already have a decent perfume collection. It's become my signature scent. I love the fact that you really can't put your finger on how to describe the smell. Despite any description of it, I don't find it to smell sweet, nor musky, nor fruity, nor flower-y... just "fresh." It's a great perfume for all seasons and when I don't know what to wear, I immediately grab for this. I think it's a must have in anyone's perfume collection.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

One of my favorite scents! Light, fresh, fruity, and pleasantly happy smelling. Not too strong. I like the roll on perfume application.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this fragrance, I get so many compliments when I wear it! I also love how simple the packaging is. It smells nice and citrusy and just a teeny bit sweet with a pinch of lavender. Kind of like when you go to and orange orchard.

on 9/21/2012 2:03:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really like this perfume and it's sort of a staple in my perfume collection, especially during the summer. It's a grown up, but not "old lady" perfumey citrus scent. It lasts for a good amount of time on the skin/clothes and is, in my opinion a classic.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Received as GWP. I have tried this several times and have ended up with a horrendous headache every time! Sorry but this does not make me HAPPY!

on 3/10/2011 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I first encountered Clinique Happy in High School...it was a very popular scent, almost everyone wore it back then. IMO its a bright citrus fragrance with subtle floral undertones. Clinique Happy smells different on everyone which is what I especially love about it. I have been wearing this a lot lately because it makes me feel nostalgic and it reminds me of the times when I didn't have a care in the world besides boys and clothes lol. Overall this is a classic scent that I'm sure I'll wear forever. And I've had the same large bottle since HS as well so the packaging gets an A+

Always a classic and smells good on everyone!

Popular Fragrances