CLINIQUE Happy

Happy

2.8

on 8/21/2001 4:53:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Not the greatest scent I've experienced. Far too similar to other scents out there, a little too much floral and unfortunately a big headache giver for me! There is nothing unique about this smell - it's pretty in general terms but it doesn't make me feel as though I am wearing something that is "me".

on 1/10/2003 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I think I really dislike this scent b/c it gives me asthma attacks... but more so b/c everywhere I go, someone is wearing it. It is very strong, floraly-citrus, and I think there is a grass note in it, as it makes my head ache so much.

on 9/8/2003 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Gave me a huge headache. And the name annoyed me... I am very sensitive to perfumes and Rapture by Victorias Secret is my scent. Not over powering like Happy seemed to be. It also was noticed by others as a less than pleasant scent on me.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have had a turbulent relationship with this fragrance. I almost bought it three times before finally, I just followed the impulse and got it. I'd say I used up about 1/6th of the bottle before I got sick of it. Now it collects dust on my shelf. The flowery scent smells a little too fake, and it's not as light as a spring day as one would believe. It doesn't smell awful, it just lost its appeal very, very quickly.

on 3/6/2004 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It smells fake, chemical, and way too strong for me. Gives me a headache.

on 11/18/2004 2:04:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

clinique happy is a very young scent. It is very clean, floral and citrusy and I just hate it. It smells very cheap and has no depth. Also, although is cheaper than most department store purfumes, it seems to be a bad buy because it doesn't last very long at all. I would not recommend this product... if you like light citrusy scents and are over the age of 16 go for something more sophisticated like a verbena or that new fragrance by perscriptives.

on 12/14/2004 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love love love this perfume! It's my favorite scent, by far. Very citrusy and extremely refreshing, not at all heavy or overpowering.I just wish it would last a little bit longer, on me I can't smell it past an hour, but I still love the smell so much that it doesn't affect my buying it in the future!

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I dont like this.It smells cheap and there is nothing unique or Great about it.
I also think the scent can easily be impostered,leaving opinions of others thinking Its a cheap spray being worn.
Sorry its not my bag.

Eyes: Violet

I actually like this scent, it smells a lot different on me though then anyone I know. Maybe why I like it. I constantly have friends tell me it smells awesome, then when I say what it is THEY DONT BELIEVE ME. So try it out first. Its a classic.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Lite, Airy and Smells great not too overpowering for the sensitive nose!