Clinique Happy

Clinique Happy
Happy

2.8

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Ok first off, I do not own ~ nor have I ever owned this scent. BUT a lady I work with wears this scent EVERYDAY. It is so lovely on her, and suits her up beat personality perfectly. I will not be working with anymore, and I am really considering making this my signature scent.
I am just not certain, my style/ personality is quite as well suited as her was. To me, Happy is perfect for the bubbliest of the beautiful ladies!!!
Uhmm yet I may have to try and fake it!

on 9/28/2013 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Yes I will buy it again because I like it a lot but I'm annoyed at how this doesn't have any staying power. The fragrance itself is a fresh, clean orangey smell that is really wonderful, in my opinion. i couldn't tell you about the drydown because I have never smelled it. The fragrance disappears before there is any drydown. I thought that perhaps layering the fragrance with body products might help it last so I purchased the body cream and that is also a wonderful smelling product that loses its fragrance within 1-2 hours. Perfumes do tend to disappear on me but this one is miraculous in it's houdini-like composition.

on 1/7/2011 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Neutral

I love this scent but I am HORRIBLY allergic to it! If even a tiny drop of it gets on my skin, I get a horrible rash that lasts for weeks.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I got it as a sample, Its clean and fresh scent.. Not strong, just right.. It lasts on all day which is a plus..

on 11/16/2007 7:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I used to like this way back year 2001 and I wore it exclusively, straight for one year. After awhile the obsession faded and I ventured to other perfumes. Last year I received a gwp sized bottle of this from a generous swapper. I don't know why but it seem different on my skin, I could not make it work anymore. I get quite dizzy when I put it on. although it was exactly the same fragrance. My DH didn't like it on me, he said it smelled of heavy flowers and perfume for oldies. Argh! I keep it anyway and just sniffed every now and then but I don't wear it anymore.

on 7/11/2007 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

*****snooze****

oh, sorry, i fell asleep. This product has that effect on me - so darn BORING! I went to the movies today and saw some 12 year old girls, overly made up, trying to be atleast 16, looking just plain silly. That's clinique happy's target audience...

anyhow, i purchased this on ebay - 3 bottles: happy, happy 2 be, and happy heart, each 30 ml, for a whopping $16 US (that's with shipping included). I dont mind happy heart, and the other two are being given out as gifts (no i didnt use one of the bottles only to give it away - i had a 4ml sample of clinique).

However, let's talk bottle. I love this bottle. I like clean, classic lines. I love the shape of Givenchy hot couture, lacoste touch of spring, chanel coco mademoiselle - this bottle is right up there. clear bottle, small font, silver cap. But there is also something very ikea about the design of the bottle which doesnt make me all that happy...

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

So many teenagers and adolescents adore this scent, but I certainly don't. Yeah, this is really fresh, clean, zingy, citrusy, and floral, but it has a distinct odor of cat hair. I am highly allergic to cats and don't like this. The packaging is a cute bright orange. That part isn't bad, I guess, but I just don't like this perfume.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

great smell, love it, will buy again

on 5/9/2006 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am not around many teenagers or college students, I had no idea that this was such a popular fragrance with that age group, oh well. our office manager wears it, and it smells wonderful, uuhh.."happy!" actually, on her. It does not smell as nice on me, but I do not dislike it, it just doesn't translate as well on my skin.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I basically got fennel and hairspray from this. Like others noted, it was too sharp, but since I didn't know how "common" this apparently is (and I have gone to college and worked in retail so I don't know how I missed that), I found the fennel-ish note somewhat interesting. It had that hairspray thing typical to chemical tropical florals, so that was common, but I felt that whatever is in it that is causing the fennel-like note is very unexpected and uncommon. I don't understand why people who like this would stop wearing it because it is too common, if you like a scent, who cares who else wears it- just make it yours. But personally, I think it has that chemical cloud that fake tropical florals often have, and I am not a fan of the scent. I did NOT find this to be "soapy", "clean", or "fresh". I would not wear it again or buy it because it smells too chemical. Take out the chemical cloud that overpowers it, and it would be pretty nice. Also- FYI, people who had to take a shower to get this off, did you know that your arms probably reach the sink? If you try perfumes on your arms, and save the rest of your body for perfumes you love, then you can control when you take a shower. Just a little public service announcement lol :)

Popular Fragrances