CLINIQUE Happy

CLINIQUE Happy
Happy

2.9

on 7/31/2001 12:16:00 AM

i love this. such a beautiful light smell, but it's really common. oh well.. i love citrusy scents, and this never gives me a headache, unlike most florals do.

on 11/18/2001 1:14:00 PM

I love the fresh clean scent of Happy. It's flowery and sweet without being overpowering. I enjoy this scent very much.

on 11/28/2001 9:15:00 PM

I've used this for about 2 years. It's a very young scent. In young, i mean, a college-like scent. It's light, airy, and fruity. It portrays a very playful attitude in the person wearing it. One guy complimented on the perfume for an entire year, and asked a million times what scent it was. But of course, I told him it was my natural scent.

I hate when people wear this scent. For some reason it smells like medicine pills to me, yick!

This is a wonderful cheery scent. I think that alot of people like this. Which could be good or bad. If you are looking for original, keep looking, but an overall really likeable citrisy fragrance? Stop here!

I really love anything and everything from Clinique, however this might be the only exception. Iam like some of you, I really liked it when it first came out, but after trying it a couple of years later(GWP), the smell kind of got a little over powering and made me a bit sick and gave me a headache. I think I'll stick with my usual, Beautiful by Estee Lauder.

on 6/27/2002 6:49:00 PM

Yuck this stinks! Its too....perfumey! Totally over powering

on 12/16/2002 12:15:00 AM

Yuck. This one is so sharp! It makes me think of somebody eating about twenty oranges and lemons and then sweating profusely. I suppose it might smell less stabbing and in-your-face on another person's body, but all three times I've tried it on my own skin it merited a big thumbs-down.

on 1/8/2003 12:01:00 AM

This is nice but average. It does have a pleasant citrus note and yes citrus scents and happiness (i.e.--good mood) have probably been correlated together in some study or other, but basically everyone wears it and there's no uniqueness to it. If you don't mind the huge mass production culture of clinique then this is a pleasant pick me up that is relatively inexpensive. If you are looking for something unique and more complex there are many other wonderful citrus based scents out there that can also make you "happy."

on 1/19/2003 9:18:00 PM

I got a bottle as a gift...discusting! I returned it the next day! It was not a good scent at all on me. I have smelled the perfume on other women and thought it a little overpowering...I thought they must have "bathed" in it - until I tried it on.