Clinique Happy

Happy

2.9

on 1/23/2015 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

The scent of this perfume instantly transports me back to junior high and trying on makeup and perfume at a friends house. It was THE fragrance to wear, or at least it seems like everyone had it on. I love it. Its cheerful and easy to wear. I have no idea what the notes are, but I think I like it because of such happy scent memories attached to it. It has great sillage, but doesnt overpower. Its great for the office or casual weekends. I was walking into work and smelled this awesome perfume in the air recentlyI knew I had to get a small sample of it, just because its so nice!

on 9/8/2013 6:15:00 AM

Love this! fruity, light, not too strong. a lot of perfume's give me a headache but this one doesn't. perfume is such an individual preference so test it out on yourself before dismissing it to see how it reacts with your own body chemistry.

I've always wanted to know why everyone hated this fragrance so I had to try it.
Anyways I ended up buying the full size and a smaller one for my purse.
It's a classy bottle with a silver top.Clean and sleek looking. It's fresh and clean and if you wait a half hour for it to settle it turns into a warm scent.Men always ask what I'm wearing and write it down. You should see women's faces when they ask what I'm wearing.They always have a surprised look on their face. I'm so happy I gave this a chance because it's better than my whole collection of fragrances. It feels so good to wear this.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I've had a sample vial of this perfume for such a long time and it's only half gone. This is because it is not the kind of perfume you can wear every day. When I first open the bottle it always smells super-sharp and absolutely rank to me, but when I apply a small amount, it fades in to a zesty citrus-type smell. It's rather unisex, in my opinion, and quite nice after you get used to it. But again, this is not something I can see most people wearing regularly. I also find the packaging of the full-sized bottles very plain and simple.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I didn't test this perfume before buying it. It's my fault really.. This used to be my mom's fave perfume and it smelled so good on her so I thought it would smell great on me... I was so wrong. It doesn't smell happy at all.. It's "angry" on me. I actually get headaches when I wear this. It smells good on everyone else, I think.

on 4/24/2011 9:37:00 PM

This smelled nice and fresh in the bottle but way to "orangey" on me. I felt like I had sprayed on Tang instead of perfume.

on 12/13/2010 4:04:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

i like happy. it is clean, bright, casual yet non offensive. however, it is nothing really special. i probably will repurchase one day but am in no hurry to do so. there is really nothing wrong with it and i know several people who adore it and wear it everyday - it is just not my style.

I bought this perfume because I smelled it on a co worker and thought it smelled divine. I guess it must be my body chemistry, but on me it smells like vomit. I think that Happy Heart smells way better than this.

on 1/13/2010 11:13:00 AM

This is a nice, fresh, orange scent, ideal for summer. Avon used to do an almost identical scent - Spirit, but sadly it is no longer available.

on 12/3/2008 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

No! No! NOOO! I thoroughly despise this scent. I have collected and sampled hundreds of fragrances throughout my life and, to me, Clinique "Happy" reigns as the WORST successful commercial fragrance in recent olfactory memory. It is utterly unrefined and obnoxiously pungent. Cheap, really. Perhaps a better, more subtle choice would be Origin's "Spring Fever" as it seems to rely on similar notes sans the headache inducing brain melt of not-so-Happy. Ick!

Popular Fragrances