CLINIQUE Happy

Happy

3.1

on 7/25/2001 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I really like this as a nice, light, everyday scent. It's too common to be worn for special occasions, but the citrusy scent is a great pick-me-up.

on 9/6/2001 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I like this scent, it's good for everyday use but it has the worst staying power on me. I'm always complimenting others who wear it though. Wouldn't purchase since there are always GWP's of this but I do like Happy Heart and have considered purchasing that.

on 10/11/2001 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Smells so fun!! I just love this scent. It's a nice light floral that is great for everyday wear. Has nice light citrus notes in it as well. This has been a favorite of mine for years and still is.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Well, I was prepared to hate this fragrance. There is something overly familiar about it. It reminds me of "Sunny", an old Naturistics drugstore scent. But I keep getting complimented on it, so I keep wearing it, and it's growing on me! It does not smell the same from person to person - I've complimented people on this scent without realising it's something I already own! Fresh citrus, mainly orange. Yum!

on 3/14/2002 5:21:00 PM

I have to agree that somehow, it smells a lot better on other people. The men's version smells a whole lot better (which I ended up getting for my fiancÚ, and he loves it too).

on 4/10/2002 9:21:00 AM

I like "Happy," from the sleek packaging to the nice, cheery fragrance inside. I have to say, it is definitely a love-it-or-hate-it kind of thing, but they often include samples of it in those little GWPs, which are always amazing at Clinique.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

i usually like citrusy scents, but this one doesn't work for me. it smelled ok in the bottle, and awful on me. this is also a very popular fragrance, and i tend to favor more unique scents that really stand out. i can see how others would like this, but it's definitely not for me.

on 5/13/2002 9:24:00 AM

I remember loving this fragrance when it first came out, so when it was included in a GWP recently, I figured I'd include it in my fragrance collection.

Then again - maybe not. I had this on for about 20 minutes this morning before it gave me a headache. And I found I'd outgrown the scent - I no longer loved it. In fact, I couldn't wait to wash it off.

on 7/17/2002 9:24:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

My aunt is a compulsive Happy wearer and whenever she enters a room, I love how it smells. So I bought some and adore the light, fruity, warm smell on me.

on 9/14/2002 4:13:00 PM

I loved wearing both the fragrance and the lotion when it first came out--a great casual fragrance for those jeans-and-a-tee days. Would definitely buy it as a gift, but probably won't get it again for myself anytime soon because it's become too recognizeable.