Clinique Happy

Clinique Happy
Happy

3.0

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Ok first off, I do not own ~ nor have I ever owned this scent. BUT a lady I work with wears this scent EVERYDAY. It is so lovely on her, and suits her up beat personality perfectly. I will not be working with anymore, and I am really considering making this my signature scent.
I am just not certain, my style/ personality is quite as well suited as her was. To me, Happy is perfect for the bubbliest of the beautiful ladies!!!
Uhmm yet I may have to try and fake it!

on 9/8/2013 6:15:00 AM

Love this! fruity, light, not too strong. a lot of perfume's give me a headache but this one doesn't. perfume is such an individual preference so test it out on yourself before dismissing it to see how it reacts with your own body chemistry.

I've always wanted to know why everyone hated this fragrance so I had to try it.
Anyways I ended up buying the full size and a smaller one for my purse.
It's a classy bottle with a silver top.Clean and sleek looking. It's fresh and clean and if you wait a half hour for it to settle it turns into a warm scent.Men always ask what I'm wearing and write it down. You should see women's faces when they ask what I'm wearing.They always have a surprised look on their face. I'm so happy I gave this a chance because it's better than my whole collection of fragrances. It feels so good to wear this.

on 4/24/2011 9:37:00 PM

This smelled nice and fresh in the bottle but way to "orangey" on me. I felt like I had sprayed on Tang instead of perfume.

on 1/7/2011 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Neutral

I love this scent but I am HORRIBLY allergic to it! If even a tiny drop of it gets on my skin, I get a horrible rash that lasts for weeks.

on 9/28/2010 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Never had a department store fragrance go rancid on me before this one. It is fresh and light and spring but after four months it went almost vinegary and sour. The body lotion I bought with the spray also turned, though I was able to finish that off on my feet. I have fragrances that have maintained their integrity for years but Happy really does not last.

I bought this perfume because I smelled it on a co worker and thought it smelled divine. I guess it must be my body chemistry, but on me it smells like vomit. I think that Happy Heart smells way better than this.

on 7/4/2009 1:44:00 PM

This has a fresh, clean bite that really lasts on me. The residual scent from the day after is so great, but that doesn't help me on the day I wear it. It is a bit too fresh and biting for me UNLESS I cocktail it with Donna Karan's Cashmere Mist. This combination is my favorite day time scent. I spritz on spritz of Happy in my palm followed by two spritzes of Cashmere Mist, briefly wipe my hands gently together in a circular motion, and then apply. I will continue to use the bottle I have in this way, but will not repurchase.

on 3/22/2009 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

When I was a teenager, I loved this stuff. It was one of the few perfumes I could wear that didn't turn straight into alcohol-scented on me, and I wore it constantly. I tried it out again more recently, with a less impressive result.

Now, it just reminds me of the stuff I use to clean my bathroom. It's a lovely (if somewhat strong) citrusy scent, but not something that I want people thinking of when they think of me...

on 1/20/2009 8:19:00 PM

I'm surprised it has taken me so long to appreciate this fragrance. I have tried it before but it did not make an impression on me but i tried it today and i loved it. Happy really is a happy fragrance. It's a wonderful grapefruit scent and this morning while i was spraying some on i liked to think i was spraying tiny little grapefruits all over myself. It's like standing in the middle of a beautiful grapefruit meadow with a slight breeze blowing the fresh, delicate smell of grapefruits and flowers everywhere.

Popular Fragrances